Thorn Street, Ipswich, QLD
Private room with ensuite
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
For $150 ONLY (please see below**) for large furnished bedroom with an ensuite bathroom + including internet, all bills, short or long-term lease.
Absolutely love living in this modern accommodation which is very affordable, but had to move out due to taking up job in Brisbane.
Looking for a student or working professional to take over my lease until it ends on 19 Jan 2017 (4months more) and you are more than welcome to continue the lease after.
The ground-floor apartment is a 4-bedroom apartment, there is only a female nursing student living here at the moment and the rest of the 2 bedrooms are empty. She is amazing and very friendly.
The other 2 bedrooms may be filled later on (but so far it is quite unlikely. They have been empty for a very long time, but no guarantee. All potential new tenants will be screened by the manager anyway to make sure that they are decent people so don't worry).
Special features of your room
- Cheap rent that includes everything - This bedroom is originally $180 pw on my lease. To decrease your rent I will pay you a lump sum to account for a $30 weekly difference, to drop the rent from $180 to as cheap as $150 upon signed contract.
- Modern ensuite bathroom – great shower head - I promise you
- GREAT SECURITY AND PRIVACY – you will have a unique key that enables you to enter the apartment, and to your own room only. No other person living in the same apartment with you will have access to your room.
- GREAT SECURITY – security window protectors installed outside
- GREAT SECURITY – All windows in the apartment have insect screens and can be locked
- Fully furnished – only bed, a very long study table, a huge built-in wardrobe (sorry had my clothes in the photos but wanted to show you how big the wardrobe is, will also remove my bedsheets and everything of course), table lamps, bedside table are provided (please ignore other furniture in the photos – no bookshelves, and storage shelf under tablet, it will be a very spacious room)
- Great ceiling fan – works very well
- Since your room is in the ground floor, the room does not even get that hot in the summer.
- Washing machine and Dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron etc
- TV with the main channels
- Oven, stove, toaster, kettle, fridge
- (you just need to bring your own cooking utensils)
Other special features
- onsite manager
- huge onsite carpark
- pool (photo above), and common area (photo above)
- GREAT SECURITY – entrance of the complex + onsite carpark are being monitored 24hrs by security camera
Please text me if interested / send me a flatmates message :)
I am a vet and am taking up a job in brisbane and hence leaving. Looking for a student or working individual. You will be sharing with a lovely female nursing student for now (and potentially 2 more housemates but all screened by manager and all have their own bathrooms).