|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||9 months to 9 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- 4 minute walk to Westfield Innaloo
- Bus stop at door step (literally!)
- under 2km to Scarborough Beach
- lovely housemate
- cafe directly across the road, and also a short walk down the street - both ways!
- huge private courtyard perfect for a weekend catchup
- secure parking with 4x visitors bays front and back of complex
- only $155 per week, plus $30 monthly for Unlimited internet. Gas & water included in rent, allow a VERY small cost for electricity (our last bill was only $36 for 2 months)
The lease ends in June 2017, so I'm looking for someone until then! I am flexible with when you'd like to move in - however I must have 3x weeks notice minimum. Sorry, no specific car space however 4x Visitors Bays which I park in all the time.
YOU CAN KEEP all furniture pictured excluding the clothes rack and personal items (if you wish). That means chest of draws, Queen mattress (hardly used), and side table is yours!
Your potential housemate is a full time university student at Curtin, studying a Bachelor of Commerce and is also a part time fitness instructor. She enjoys winding down after a day of studying by cooking and sharing a glass of wine, loves to go for walks and have a few quiet, social drinks on the weekend. Your potential housemate is 23 years old and very outgoing, bubbly and friendly :)