|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I'm looking for a flatmate to move into the second bedroom in this spacious North Strathfield apartment. The room can easily fit a queen sized bed and desk and has built in mirrored wardrobes.
The apartment is an quick walk to the station, and a 25 minute commute into the city. The apartment is also close to grocery stores (Aldi, Woolworths, Chemist and Medical centre), as well as a stone's throw to Rhodes Waterside (which has Ikea) and Burwood (which has basically everything). The complex itself is an extremely safe location, with most of your neighbours being young families or professionals. The room also comes with an optional underground parking spot, and unlimited Internet.
The location is very hard to beat, and has the following amenities nearby:
- Bicentennial Park, with its nature walks and bicycle tracks just down the road
- Coffee and Brunch Options, with several charming cafes a short walk away
- Cookies Bar, a lively pub built into the old Arnott's biscuit factory that hosts weekly trivia and regular live music
- DFO, a HUGE Factory Outlet just a quick drive away, allowing you to dress in this years fashion at last year's prices
- Gyms, for those wanting a more active lifestyle, there are two gyms a ten minute walk away, as well as a yoga studio
- Home Theatre, I have a Sony 4k Smart TV and a Wii U (Complete with Mario Kart, Smash Bros and Zelda). Not only are you welcome to use them, it's the primary way in which household disputes are settled :P
I'd really love to hear from you, as I'm keen to get someone in as early as possible. If you're keen, please get in touch!
My name is Drew Sturgiss, and I'm 28 and work full time (normally Monday to Friday, with some weekend and after hours work) in IT at Macquarie Bank. I'm a bit of a geek, and I also spend a fair amount of time at the gym.
I'm up for general banter and even a household dinner/TV binge on occasion, but am also considerate toward a person's need privacy and space. I don't really have any loud parties, outside of having a few people over to watch movies/TV every now and again (which is generally pretty tame).
If you think we would be a good fit or have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.