|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
One room available in a three bedroom house located in a quiet street in Wattle Grove:
- well maintained house, the carpet throughout the house has recently been professionally steam cleaned.
- room has a built-in robe and can be partly or fully furnished with a new double or queen bed, new large cupboards, bedside lockers, etc.
- room is lockable by key
- rent of $210 per week (neg) includes all bills (electricity, gas, water and internet)
- bond is two weeks rent
- tv, fridge, microwave, washing machine etc. available to use (there are two new large fridges and two washing machines)
- spacious lounge room with new leather lounges
- spacious bathroom with spa
- fast broadband internet available
- short walk to bus stop, and the closest station is Holsworthy station. Buses go to Holsworthy Station, liverpool, moorebank, etc.
- parking available at front of house and on the street
- storage area available if necessary
- spacious verandah and garden
- pets will be considered depending on what they are
- in Wattle Grove, there is Wattle Grove plaza that has various shops eg. Coles, bakery, butchery, various take-away food places, newsagent, bottle shop, pub, medical centre, pharmacy, etc. There is wattle grove lake (lake, wildlife reserve with water birds, walking trail etc) and also australis park (has tennis and basketball/ netball courts etc) and moorebank sports club is close by.
- I can be contacted through this site or by phone
Hi, my name is Julian. I have had a mixed professional background in both sciences/medicine and also banking/finance. I have various interests: I have had various pets before - the most recent were a golden retriever and a yellow canary, however I don't have any right now. I like most sports, including nba basketball (jordan and lebron are my favourite players), cricket, ufc, tennis and nrl. I like listening to various types of music (r and b and dance are my favourite). I also like watching movies and tv shows as well - some shows i enjoyed watching previously were entourage, breaking bad, prison break, and game of thrones. I've had experience living in shared houses before, and I get along well with people of different ages and backgrounds. I am easy-going and like to chat, however I also value my own space too.
|Wattle Grove Dr after Evandale Ct||Close by|
|Wattle Grove Dr opp Tusculum Park||Close by|
|Wattle Grove Dr opp Evandale Ct||Close by|
|Wattle Grove Dr after Somercotes Ct||~ 3 min walk|
|Wattle Grove Dr at Cressbrook Dr||~ 7 min walk|
|Ground At The Grove||~ 21 min walk|
|Piccola Pizzeria||~ 21 min walk|
|Michel's Patisserie||~ 21 min walk|
|Crown Charcoal Chickens||~ 21 min walk|
|Golden Bowl Thai/Chinese Restaurant||~ 21 min walk|
|the tabaconist shop||~ 21 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 21 min walk|