|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
One room available in a three bedroom house located in a quiet street in Wattle Grove:
- well maintained house, the carpet throughout the house has recently been professionally steam cleaned.
- room has a built-in robe and can be partly or fully furnished with a new double or queen bed, new large cupboards, bedside lockers, etc.
- room is lockable by key
- rent of $240 per week (neg) includes all bills (electricity, gas, water and internet)
- bond is two weeks rent
- tv, fridge, microwave, washing machine etc. available to use (there are two fridges and two washing machines)
- spacious lounge room with new leather lounges
- spacious bathroom with spa
- fast broadband internet available
- short walk to bus stop, and the closest station is Holsworthy station. Buses go to Holsworthy Station, liverpool, moorebank, etc.
- parking available at front of house and on the street
- storage area available if necessary
- spacious verandah and garden
- pets will be considered depending on what they are
- in Wattle Grove, there is Wattle Grove plaza that has various shops eg. Coles, bakery, butchery, various take-away food places, newsagent, bottle shop, pub, medical centre, pharmacy, etc. There is wattle grove lake (lake, wildlife reserve with water birds, walking trail etc) and also australis park (has tennis and basketball/ netball courts etc) and moorebank sports club is close by.
- I can be contacted through this site or by phone
Hi, my name is Julian. I have had a mixed professional background in both sciences/medicine and also banking/finance. I have various interests: I have had various pets before - the most recent was a yellow canary, however I don't have any right now. I like most sports, my favourite are basketball and cricket. I like watching movies and tv and listening to music. I've had experience living in shared houses before, and I get along well with people of different ages and backgrounds. I am easy-going and like to chat, however I also value my own space too.