|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Large private room available in Eastwood house, sharing the house with 4 others.
• 3.5x3.5m room with double sash window which gets the morning sun and opens out to greenery and quiet neighbours.
• Old school decorative plaster ceiling, floorboards and wall mounted radiator heater make this a pretty sweet room.
• Rent is $140pw + bills. (Bills and household items are split 5 ways). Bond is $560.
• Available from the 21st September.
• The double bed and desk are available to buy with the room if required, but someone's already called shotgun on the wardrobe, bookcase and bedside table.
The house is an old house in Eastwood, 2 blocks from the main street, 5min walk to Woolies, 10min walk to the train station, and buses to Macquarie Centre and Macquarie Uni leave from around the corner. There's a long driveway for off street parking, a big backyard, shed and awesome front verandah we usually hang out on.
The house has 4 bedrooms, a converted study, 2 bathrooms, 2 large living rooms, great front verandah to chill out on, a pool table in the shed that can be set up, laundry with washing machine, 2 fridges, gas cooking in the kitchen and a walk in pantry.
Send me a text if you're interested. Cheers!
You'd be sharing with 4 others in their late 20's, early 30's. Most work or study at Macquarie Uni. There's Alex (gorgeous Mexican guy studying Masters), Sunita (Nepalese chick working in Macquarie Park), Viany (Mexican girl studying Masters, who'll probably teach you to dance) and Pete (German dude who's a marine biologist). We all enjoy a beer or schnitty at Eastwood pub every now and then, but we respect each other's space and down time as well.