|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Queen size room with balcony in penthouse apartment with two friendly flatmates in their 20s. I'm moving to the UK and looking for someone friendly, fun and tidy to move into my room in this fantastic flat!
** Private room **
- Spacious queen size room with desk area and blackout curtains
- Large inbuilt wardrobe with shelves and drawers
- Direct access to balcony with beautiful views of the Anzac bridge
- Shared bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet
I'm also selling my furnishings (bed, desk, etc) so we can get you fully set up with everything you need if you don't have your own furniture!
** Spacious apartment **
- Penthouse apartment spread over 3 levels
- Separate living and dining areas
- Huge wrap around main balcony
- Unlimited WiFi internet
- Air conditioning
- Private underground car park
- Balconies on all three floors (6 in total)
** Excellent building facilities **
- Squash court
** Great location **
- Restaurants, cafes, bars, within 5 mins walk
- Coles 5 mins, IGA 7 mins walk
- Bus stops (routes 389 and 501) less than a block away
- Light rail nearby
** Who we are looking for **
- Someone friendly, fun and tidy.
- Preferably female and non-smoking (as the top floor will be shared with another female flatmate).
- No couples or pets.
The current lease ends on the 27th January, however we have been here for 3 years so the landlord is likely to allow you to extend if needed.
Two flatmates in their 20s. One male software engineer from NZ, and one female animator from Australia. Friendly and respectful, looking for someone similar :-)