|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Available||Jan 22, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Trenerry Crescent Abbotsford, Melbourne (8 min by train to CBD)
The cost IS PER PERSON PER WEEK
Minimum of TWO people - we've reserved this room for a couple or friends.
YOU CANNOT RENT THIS ROOM IF YOU ARE ONE PERSON (unless you want to pay double!) Sorry!
Contract is initially 5+ months (negotiable) and can be extended.
Rent paid 4 weekly in advance.
$750 bond each.
FROM EXPERIENCE I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR FRIENDS TO FIND ACCOMMODATION TOGETHER SO I AM SAVING THIS ROOM FOR TWO FRIENDS WHO WANT TO LIVE TOGETHER or the right couple (the
last couple pushed the beds together to make a massive bed).
This private fairly large en-suite room with its own shower, toilet and sink also with a large walk in wardrobe is perfect for friends (working holiday or students) new to Melbourne who want to live together.
Only half the room is show in the photo.
Our modern, spacious three bedroom, two bathroom (separate bathroom and toilet) house has heating, a dishwasher, gas stove and oven, balcony and a patio outdoor area. There is dedicated designated secure undercover off street locked car park (and bicycle) parking space right behind the house.
The room is twice as large as shown in the photo!
In front of the house is the green playfield of Victoria Park, behind the Yarra river and the capital city trail⁄bike path and largest green space in Melbourne Studley park. The neighbourhood is safe, friendly and quiet.
5 min walk to Abbotsford Convent and the amazing famous lentils as anything pay what you feel donation restaurant!
The housemates are currently me (Andy) an IT professional (but lots of fun!) and a mid 20s Aussie Professional. We are fun, social, laid back and who will keep the house fairly clean.
The room is furnished with two good quality single beds, a chest of drawers, bed side tables. (Only half the room is shown in the photo). One complete set of bedding comes with each bed.
We have WIFI, water gas and electricity :)
Sharing whole large 3 story house with just 2 other people (one who is home only 1 or 2 days a week)! You have a whole floor to yourselves :)
Due to design of house, room is very very cool in the summer :)
Living on (officially!) the best street in Abbotsford:
* 5 minutes walk from Victoria Park Train Station (which is on both the Hurstbridge and South Morang train lines before they split) so lots of services to and from the CBD which takes only 8 minutes - 24 HOUR SERVICE!
* 3 minutes walk to Johnston Street with buses 200, 201, 205 and 207
* 6 minutes walk to Hoddle Street with buses 905, 906, 907 and 908
* 5 minutes by bus to the center of Fitzroy (or 20 min walk)
* 5 minutes by bus to the center of Richmond (or a 20 min walk)
* 5 minutes walk from Lentil As Anything at Abbotsford Convent
* 5 minutes walk to Woolworths Express or Coles Express or IGA
* 5 minutes cycle to large Woolworths, ALDI and a shopping center and the bars and shops of Victoria Street
* On the Yarra river - quick and easy access to the countryside (seriously after a few minutes walk you can’t see any houses or buildings just greenery and the river)
* Quick cycle to the CBD - it takes me 15 minutes in peak rush hour
* Excellent jogging ⁄ bicycle access to the CBD along bike lanes and then by the Yarra river (or take the Capital City Trail bike path all the way!)
If you would like to verify this listing and find out what is like to live here, I can provide the contact details of the last couple who lived in the house for 1 year (only moving out because they wanted to get a puppy).
No need to go on the lease.
The housemates are currently me (Andy) an IT professional. I am fun, social, laid back and keep the house clean and organised.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Native Home, House of Plants||~ 4 min walk|
|Trenerry Cafe||~ 4 min walk|
|Chomp Cafe Abbotsford Melboune||~ 4 min walk|
|Chomp Cafe||~ 4 min walk|
|Admiral Cheng Ho||~ 5 min walk|
|Nicholson St/Johnston St||~ 4 min walk|
|Trenerry Cres/Johnston St||~ 5 min walk|
|Truro St/Hoddle St||~ 6 min walk|
|Victoria Park Railway Station/270 Johnston St||~ 7 min walk|
|Clarke St/Johnston St||~ 7 min walk|
|Abbotsford IGA||~ 5 min walk|
|FAST & EZY GROCERY STORE||~ 6 min walk|
|FoodWorks||~ 9 min walk|
|Supper Market||~ 12 min walk|
|Farm Market||~ 14 min walk|
|Victoria Park||~ 6 min walk|
|Collingwood||~ 14 min walk|
|Clifton Hill||~ 18 min walk|