|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse.
- All bills are included in the rental price.
- Apartment is completely furnished (apart from room).
- 10 min cycle or 30 min walk to UQ.
- 400m to Fairfield Train Station/Bus Stops/Gym/Shopping Centre
- Built Ins & A/C in room
- Plenty of greenspace close by.
The house is currently occupied by two late 20's professionals. Courtney works FIFO as a mechanical engineer and I study electrical engineering at UQ . The house hold is modern and comfortable (all details are above).
Courtney is a chiller, loves Japanese culture (visits often) and owns the residence. Board sports, science/politics and study keep me busy.
We are looking for a working professional/post graduate student who is clean and respectful. Apart from that everything is really relaxed. International students welcome!