|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Location of the house is very strategic: <5 minute walk to the stop 30 Sydney Road (tram No. 19) and <10 minute walk to the stop 131 (tram No. 8). Travel approximately 25 minutes by tram to Unimelb and about 30 minutes to City. Suitable for Unimelb or RMIT students;
- 10-minute tram ride to Barkly Square (stop 20) where there are plenty of supermarkets: Coles, Woolworth, KMart, etc
- Not far from the house, there is a 24-hour minimart Starmart and petrol stations
- The house consists of two floors, spacious and comfortable. The bottom floor consists of a living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry and toilet. The upper floor consists of three bedrooms, a bathroom and toilet.
- The house is fully furnished. The furnitures are: refrigerator, microwave, oven, washing machine, cooking utensils (pots, skillets, blenders), tableware (toasters, cups, plates, spoons, knives, etc.)
- Backyard + parking spot
- The room is large and comfortable, with big window
- Queen size bed (already equipped with electric blanket quilt + sheets and pillowcases)
- Study desk + chairs
- Side table
- Heater + electric blanket
- Big wardrobe
I'm a student at the University of Melbourne, and will graduate and back for good to my home country.
I live in this house with two housemates:
- A female Indonesian student, currently studying at the University of Melbourne. She is very nice, loves to cook and share her food. She is also energetic and loves traveling;
- A female Australian, she works in health care facility in Melbourne, she is very busy so you will not see her around the house from 9-5. She is also very nice, loves to help, and always offer you a ride to campus or anywhere with her car.
Thus, I am looking for a FEMALE, who loves to share house with people with different backgrounds and nationalities. They will be very helpful companions whenever you need them, but still respect your privacy.