|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Situated in the heart of the North Sydney and only a few minutes away from the train station, bus stops, shops, gyms and trendy cafes and bars.
- A bedroom with your own bathroom in a newly furnished and modern apartment
- Amazing rooftop BBQ, pool and gym facilities
- Open and light filled apartment
- Air conditioning
- Built in wardrobes
- Dishwasher, dryer and washing machine
- Spacious balcony
- car parking is available for extra
- 6 mins to CBD by train
- 1.5km to Crows Nest and the café culture
You will be sharing with only one other roommate.
I am a professional working in the city full time. I work long hours so won't be home all that much. On the weekends, I am usually out and about catching up with friends.
Personality wise, I am bubbly, clean and open minded. Would be happy for us to chat and catch up over a glass of wine, but at the same time respectful of your privacy and space. I am looking for other like-minded professionals to share a home.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.