|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Vegetarian/Vegan flat share (but not a deal breaker)
This fantastic 2 bedroom apartment is located in the much sought-after street of Rockdale, which is only 2 mins walking distance to the train station, shops and restaurants and just a short walk (5 mins) to Rockdale plaza mall which has groceries, departmental stores, massages, hair saloons etc. We are also just 8 mins drive to the airport by car/20 mins by train, and also 20 mins to central station by train. (Convenient much!?)
Its features include:
* Spacious living and dining area
* Wooden floorboards
* Balconies all round with impressive district views (access from all rooms)
* Enclosed kitchen with gas cooker and oven
* Big sized bathroom (shower and bath tub for you)
* Internal laundry and storage cabinet
* Built-in wardrobes in every bedroom which are full mirrors too!
* Air-con in in every bedroom
* In a secured building with intercom
* You get your own bathroom too
* Did I mention we are five mins drive from Brighten Le Sand beach as well!!!
* NOTE: I moved in last October and the place was unfurnished. I bought everything so the place has BRAND NEW fridge, washing machine, microwave, lounge (3 recliners) with large TV, dining area as well and appliances to be shared. Your room also has a new queen bed and mattress and you will have unprecidented views of the sunrise and sunset from the 11th floor!
I am looking for someone that would treat the place as your own and therefore take care of the new furnishings I have purchased. I have viewed many properties and the above are the actual pictures of the place that I chose.
Bills include water and internet. We will just share electricity and gas between us two. Sorry no couples.
* BBQ and beautiful gardens area on 4th floor
* Kids playground
* Parking in front of the building or side of the building (numerous)
* Close to Brighton Le Sand Beach !
I moved from the UK, and Sydney has been my home for just over 3.5 years.
I work full time as a manager in a large public practice firm in CBD.
I am extremely friendly, clean and respectful.
I love travelling when I can and catching up with friends over the weekend. I understand the balance of personal space and also enjoying a drink or meal together with my flatmates.
I like to have a balance in my personal life too as I do work hard, so I do go out dancing etc now and again but I also quite like to go for spiritual retreats and meditate as well.
I do not drink or smoke and am vegetarian. I am extremely clean as well. I get along with all my flatmates and we have good banter at home. I have lived with both males and females and would add that my place is female friendly. Happy to send you their contacts for referrals and would like to meet you over coffee before we mutually agree to move in together.
My friends say they can always trust me and that I have a big heart. I do my best in life and I like bringing a bit of happiness to all those around me. I am a very nice person overall :D.
I am looking for someone that is ideally vegetarian or vegan (but not a deal breaker so come view the place and lets see how we get on as this is more important). My previous 3 flatmates since coming to Aus werent vegetarian and there were no issues at all but hey I can still try and advertise ;] I am looking for someone that is clean and respectful and easy going that will make our place a home which you would look forward to going to after a long day! and not just some place to sleep.
I have tried to give you as much information as I can but feel free to ask me any questions!