|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||2 months to 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
I am renting out my room in a split level apartment in the heart of the CBD.
Good things about this place:
- 100m walk from Town Hall station
- heart of CBD
- close to shops (100m to World Square Coles, 200m Woolworths on Park St. and only a few blocks from Pitt St.)
- bars and restaurants at your doorstep
- room has private balcony
- security key access
- outdoor pool
- wifi included
- washing machine and all other electronic devices included
- double bed, single desk included
- newly renovated bathroom with rainforest shower and bath
I am a 24 yr old law student and I own this apartment. I am subletting my own room for the duration of 3 months as I will be abroad from Nov 27.
I live with one 24 year old male - a graduate engineer/musician. He is very friendly, tidy, and works full time. You will find a baby grand piano and a few guitars lying around. The flat is usually empty during the day time. My flatmate will be at home most of the time except for during the two week Christmas break.
We are both easy-going people and welcome someone similar to make our place their new home for 3 months!
If you are:
- easy going
- not too loud
- doesn't hold parties
- clean and tidy
Then please get in touch!