|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Available||Nov 6, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This property allows you to have more privacy as you share the whole floor space with only one person, while the other two are living downstairs.
Your room has ensuite with a shower, toilet and single vanity and it is currently unfurnished.
6th of November (Sunday)
Contemporary/modern inside two story new house in the suburb of Tarragindi (Zone 2) 5.5km from Brisbane CBD
5min walking distance to Bus Stop & Shopping Village with a bakery, convenience store, beauty salon, fish & chips shop, Thai restaurant for a quick dinner or take away.
Ekibin Rd with buses: 112, 113, 114, 120, 121 & 119 going to Brisbane CBD in 15min;
Greenslopes busway with multiple buses, e.g. 111 reaching CBD in as little as 10min.
- 2 bedrooms with shared bathroom and kitchenette on the lower floor (currently occupied by two males);
- 2 bedrooms with ensuites and shared kitchen on the upper floor (currently occupied by a female);
- Separate living spaces and outdoor open verandahs on each floor overviewing Ekibin Park South & Norman creek;
- Available room has a built-in wardrobe (2.2m long) and is un-furnished, but I can arrange some furniture and bed if needed;
- Living area is furnished and fridge provided;
- Shared laundry with a new front load washing machine;
- Air-con (ducted) in each room and living areas;
- Carport for 2 cars.
STORAGE: lockable spacious storage area available under the house and smaller one on the lower verandah.
RENT: includes all bills: water, electricity and unlimited Internet.
Active persons are welcome - perfect location to stay fit and independent!
Bikeway available to Brisbane CBD.
NO PETS POLICY APPLIES :(
Three rooms are currently occupied by two males and one female in their late 20s working full-time professionally in Brisbane CBD.
I'm looking to fill the room(s) as soon as I find a suitable / compatible applicant(s): preferably young professionals. No couples please.
You are most welcome to contact me on my mobile number, view the property at your nearest convenience and meet the other residents!