|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This property allows you to have more privacy as you share the whole floor space with only one person, while the other two are living upstairs.
Contemporary/modern inside two story new house in the suburb of Tarragindi (Zone 2) 5.5km from Brisbane CBD
5min walking distance to Bus Stop & Shopping Village with a bakery, convenience store, beauty salon, fish & chips shop, Thai restaurant for a quick dinner or take away.
Ekibin Rd with buses: 112, 113, 114, 120, 121 & 119 going to Brisbane CBD in 15min;
Greenslopes busway with multiple buses, e.g. 111 reaching CBD in as little as 10min.
- 1 bedroom available with shared bathroom and kitchenette on the lower floor (available in February 2017, the other bedroom on the same floor is currently occupied by a female);
- 2 bedrooms with ensuites and shared kitchen on the upper floor (currently occupied by two females);
- Separate living spaces and outdoor open verandahs on each floor overviewing Ekibin Park South & Norman creek;
- Available room has a built-in wardrobe (2.2m long) and is unfurnished;
- Living area is unfurnished and small fridge provided;
- Shared laundry with a new front load washing machine;
- Air-con (ducted) in each room and living areas;
- Carport for 2 cars.
STORAGE: lockable spacious storage area available under the house and smaller one on the lower verandah.
RENT: $200 per room per week; includes all bills: water, electricity and unlimited Internet.
Active persons are welcome - perfect location to stay fit and independent!
Bikeway available to Brisbane CBD.
NO PETS POLICY APPLIES :(
This is Ladies House ;) Clean and quiet!
We are searching for the 4th one to take the space!
Other three bedrooms (2 upstairs and 1 downstairs) are currently occupied by females in their 20s working full-time professionally and studying PhD.
I'm looking to fill the room(s) downstairs as soon as I find a suitable / compatible applicant(s): preferably young professionals.
You are most welcome to contact me on my mobile number, view the property at your nearest convenience and meet the other residents!