|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Oct 26, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
- A great balcony for BBQs
- Foxtel, netflix, apple tv
- Three spectacular housemates
- CBD within walking distance (20-30 mins depending on where you're headed) and the 1 and 8 tram stop close by if you can't be bothered walking
- Gym 3 minute walk away
- Variety of pubs/bars within 5 minute walk
- Brunswick st, fitzroy, is 10 mins walk away
- Great cafes for brunches with amazing smashed avocado
- Always good times.
The room is big with a built in robe, window and natural light. All communal items are remaining (e.g washing machine, dryer, couches, balcony table & chairs). You would be sharing the bathroom with one other male housemate.
No couples please!! Apologies but we already have a couple in the house and think it would be too crowded.
There is no parking available unfortunately so we are looking for someone who does not have a car.
You would be living with a couple (male & female) and another guy, in their late 20s/early 30s. We are sociable and often enjoy a beverage at the local pub after work, or just hanging out on the couch. We all work full-time 9-5ish, enjoy going to the gym, as well as the nearby Nova cinema. Looking for someone easygoing, clean and fantastic to join our crew :)