|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Available||Apr 27, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We are looking for housemates to join our prime Bondi sharehouse. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY the information before applying.
We are a mixed house with 1 French, 1 Brit, 1 Uruguayan and 1 Italian. The house has 3 bedrooms (2 private rooms x 1 pax and 1 shareroom), so there is a maximum of 6 people living here in total.
- Room/s available = One shareroom. This room is a four-share.
- Size of room = Absolutely massive, approximately 25 square metres.
- Air conditioning.
- 4 separate windows - plenty of natural light.
- Fully furnished with separate single beds (not bunks) and built-in wardrobe so there's plenty of clothes storage.
- Bills = $20 per week (includes everything such as power, gas, internet and water).
- Bond is 3 weeks of rent and bills (the bond is refundable, of course). - Minimum stay = Both short-term or long-term is fine.
- Internet = unlimited NBN fibre (the fastest possible option in Aus).
- Rent cycle = On the first Sunday of the month, in advance.
- Now until September = 110 and 20 bills per week.
- October = 150 and 20 bills per week.
- November to March = 170 and 20 bills per week.
Features of the house:
- Two bathrooms
- Modern kitchen with European appliances
- Timber floors
- Plenty of windows/natural light
- Full air conditioning
- Backyard with outdoor seating
- Dishwasher, clothes washer.
- Safe and secure.
Our location is perfect for those who want to live a Bondi lifestyle:
- Literally 5 minutes walk = from our front door until reaching the golden sand of Bondi Beach between your toes.
- 2 minutes walk = Supermarket, cafes, parks, bars, shops, yoga classes.
- In front of house = Bus stop for direct buses to the CBD and Bondi Junction.
Who we are looking for = We have a relaxed and respectful vibe in the house. If you're working full-time, on a working holiday visa or an international student then that would be perfect. Please note - one housemate each weekend completes a simple rotating cleaning schedule to ensure we keep the place clean and fresh. Smoking is allowed outside only, although we would prefer non-smokers. Unfortunately no couples, no pets, no party animals, absolutely NO HOUSE PARTIES.
To organise an inspection, message me with a little bit of info on yourself, especially your name, email address, age and job. Thanks :)
As above ^
|Military Rd near Wallis Pde||Close by|
|Military Rd opp Wallis Pde||Close by|
|Military Rd near Blair St||Close by|
|Military Rd opp Blair St||Close by|
|Campbell Pde Terminus||~ 4 min walk|
|ENOTECA CUCINA Bondi||~ 4 min walk|
|Rocker||~ 4 min walk|
|Bocca Fresh||~ 4 min walk|
|Bondi's Best Seafood||~ 4 min walk|
|Little L Chicken & Burgers||~ 4 min walk|
|Pappas J K||~ 4 min walk|
|Woolworths Bondi Beach (Metro)||~ 13 min walk|
|MFC Supermarket||~ 14 min walk|
|IGA||~ 14 min walk|
|Seven Ways Supermarket||~ 15 min walk|