|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 1, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Fully furnished, stylish and modern apartment located in the trendy inner city suburb of Surry Hills. You will be close to some of the best bars and restaurants in Sydney.
- Favourably located, 3 mins from central station and a walk from the CBD and all of Sydney's attractions.
- Master bedroom is available with private ensuite including shower and bath, spacious built in wardrobe and comfy queen size bed!
- Fully equipped kitchen, balcony with herb garden and BBQ (help yourself), washer and dryer, unlimited ADSL 2+ high speed internet, TV, open plan living space and common rooftop deck for entertaining.
-Secure onsite parking but visitor spaces are limited and are first come first serve basis.
You will be:
- Clean and respectful
- Young professional or in full time employment
- Minimum 6 months stay
- Social but this is not a party house
Additional $50 pw for couples.
I am a single easy going 27 year old. I work as a fashion buyer in the CBD and love my job! I enjoy a good chat and the occasional glass of wine after work. I like to keep busy and social. On the weekends I either hit the beach or the outdoors, catch up with friends and family, or have a cheeky night out. That being said I do like a quiet one in with netflix and vino, curling up to a good book or catching up on household chores. I am also very clean, honest and respectful of people's privacy and am looking for someone like minded to live and potentially become good friends with. :)