|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jun 4, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We live in a spacious, modern, bright and airy townhouse in leafy Griffith with a room up for grabs in early June.
Key details are:
* $225/week; utilities and internet are extra and split four ways, bond $900.
* Generous size bedroom with own toilet.
* Room is unfurnished
* The house has furniture and the kitchen is well stocked but we're happy to chat if you have furniture you want to add
* Mind blowingly big underground garage (big enough for your car and ours in winter) and storage
* Toasty warm heating to help you survive the Canberra cold
* Super close to the Griffith shops and bus routes
* Backyard for parties when summer returns to the city
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
We are three professionals in our mid 20s (two girls and a guy), seeking a fun and friendly new housemate to share our lovely home.
We treat our house like a home and like to keep the place clean and tidy, but are pretty relaxed and like to have fun. We all have pretty active social lives, but also like hanging out together when we're at home (we rather enjoy sharing good convo, burgers and a bottle of wine), so we're after someone who'll fit this vibe.
If you feel like you'd be a good fit with us, please get in touch :-)
Amanda, Kate and Dave