|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We live in a spacious, new and modern, bright and airy townhouse in leafy Griffith. We have a room up for grabs in late October.
Key details are:
* $210/week; utilities and internet are extra and split four ways, bond $900.
* Generous size bedroom featuring built in wardrobe and balcony.
* Mind blowingly big underground garage and storage
* Toasty warm heating to help you survive the Canberra winter
* Super close to the Griffith shops and bus routes
* Backyard for parties and our growing/dying collection of herbs
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
We are three girls (young professionals in our mid 20s), seeking a fun and friendly new housemate to share our lovely home.
We treat our house like a home and like to keep the place clean and tidy, but are pretty relaxed and like to have fun. We have pretty active social lives, but we also like hanging out together when we're at home (we rather enjoy sharing good convo, DVDs and nice bottles of red), so we're after someone who'll fit this vibe.
If you feel like you'd be a good fit with us, please get in touch :-)
Sarah, Amanda and Kate