|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We live in a spacious, modern, bright and airy townhouse in leafy Griffith with a room available from 14 January 2018.
We are showing people the room on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th January 2018. If you are free to view the room then please get in touch!
Key details are:
* Rent is $227 per week
* Utility bills and internet are extra and split four ways
* Bond = $900.
* Extremely large bedroom with lots of space for a double bed and your own furniture
* Bedroom has small ensuite with toilet and basin (no shower)
* You will share shower usage with two other housemates in main bathroom
* Room is furnished with large desk and standalone cupboard that has about a metre of hanging space. Desk can be removed if you have other furniture you wish to add.
*Large window overlooking Favenc Circle (front of house)
*The house has furniture and the kitchen is well stocked but we're happy to chat if you have furniture you want to add
* Mind blowingly big underground garage (big enough for your car and ours in winter) and storage
* Toasty warm heating to help you survive the Canberra cold
* Super close to the Griffith and Manuka shops and bus routes
* Backyard for parties
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
We are three professionals (two girls and a guy), seeking a fun and friendly new housemate to share our lovely home. We have all relocated to Canberra in the last 2 years and enjoy embracing all that the capital has to offer.
We treat our house like a home and like to keep the place clean and tidy, but are pretty relaxed and like to have fun. We all have pretty active social lives, but also like hanging out together when we're at home (we rather enjoy sharing good convo, burgers and a bottle of wine), so we're after someone who'll fit this vibe.
If you feel like you'd be a good fit with us, please get in touch by messaging us on flatmates!
Georgina, Amanda and Dave