|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Furnished bedroom in a super huge home.
This is a large clean fully furnished with a Queen bed, 2 bedsides and a table. LARGE wardrobes lots of storage in an extremely clean modern house.
RENT: $300 for single Including bills.
If you work in the CBD/ north sydney, parramatta castle towers, blacktown or any other key locations it is very quick and easy to get to and from this home. It is only a 2 mins walk to the bus stops to the key locations.
- Sunny, very clean and tidy large MASTER bedroom
- Fully furnished with an amazing QUEEN size bed, mattress, extremely large wardrobe.
- linen to be purchased on your own for hygienic purposes.
- Private ENSUITE bathroom
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- mature, fun and responsible and easy going people.
- people who are extremely clean, and are willing to do help with the cleaning duties (there is a Cleaning Roster), and who clean up the kitchen to a high standard each time they have used it
There's plenty of free street parking
THE REST OF THE HOUSE
- The rest of the house is very clean, very spacious and with very large rooms which are fully furnished throughout with modern furniture. Plenty of living areas. Rumpus area for pool table/ lounge area equipped with sound theatre system where you can watch movies in the big screen without having to spend money at the movies, quiet rumpus area upstairs. backyard and upstairs balcony spaces available too. With all these spaces you will always find somewhere quiet or be able to entertain a few friends every now and then :)
- The kitchen is fully equipped for all the things that you need for cooking and eating
- There is an internal laundry with washing machine and plenty of drying space in the backyard
- There are 2 large fridges and plenty of storage space in the kitchen for all your food
- Outside there is a sunny courtyard with a charcoal barbeque
- Everyone that sees the house says it is the cleanest and nicest house they have seen, and that it is really big and spacious
- Everyone comes from different nationalities and hence someone who doesn't question nationalities would suit this environment.
- Castle hills is already very well known for its peacefulness and many other great features
- Coles/ Woolworths/ and kellyville plazais walkign distance away or is one a couple of mins drive away!
-------I prefer to introduce you to our house mates because there's more to a person then just providing you details about their age and race/ profession. :)
Please note the following requests:
No pork/ham pepperoni salami pig related food to be had at home due to allergic reasons.
Alcohol to be consumed in the backyard, balcony or in your room.. due to the strong smell.
VIEWING THE ROOM
- Please send me a message if you would like to have a look at the room and to arrange a convenient time to come.
|Showground Rd before Kings Rd||~ 4 min walk|
|Western Sydney TAFE, Green Rd||~ 4 min walk|
|Showground Rd after Green Rd||~ 4 min walk|
|Showground Rd opp Kings Rd||~ 5 min walk|
|Green Rd opp St Pauls Ave||~ 5 min walk|
|Krimpi's Colonial Bakehouse||~ 6 min walk|
|Subway||~ 7 min walk|
|D Cafe||~ 8 min walk|
|Cafe Relish||~ 8 min walk|
|Olivo||~ 8 min walk|
|Kellyville Coffee And Cars||~ 16 min walk|
|ALDI Kellyville||~ 17 min walk|
|Pretty Sweet Supplies||~ 18 min walk|
|Coles Kellyville||~ 19 min walk|
|Woolworths Kellyville||~ 20 min walk|