|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 14, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are looking for a 3rd housemate to join our lovely Toowong apartment in November.
• Fully furnished apartment (TV, couch, dining table, bookshelves plus all kitchen items and appliances) but if you have furniture we are happy to make room for what we can!
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (you will be sharing the bathroom with Kellie)
• HUGE wrap around balcony that gets lots of sun as is great for entertaining or relaxing with a book and cup of tea
• All appliances included (washing machine, dishwasher, air con)
• WiFi is $23 each a month for 1000GB (which we never get close to using despite A LOT of Netflix and Spotify use)
• Double garage with space for your car if you have one
• Secure complex with only 4 apartments (very quiet)
• Close to public transport and within walking distance of Toowong Village and other shops
• The lease is until the end of February 2017 (haven’t been advised if there will be an option to renew)
The available room:
• Can either be unfurnished or furnished with a double bed mattress, desk and bedside table for $100
• Size: 3.5x2.8m - currently fits the above furniture but with little space to spare
• Large built in wardrobe
• Available on 14th November
A bit about us:
I (Ash) am 25 and work full time as an event coordinator. Kellie is 27 and is a full-time pilates instructor who also works in retail. We are both pretty busy with work during the week but like to come home to have a chat and hang out with housemates. On the weekends we both like to get outdoors (hiking, beach etc) as much as possible and also like to catch up with friends over a drink, dinner or any kind of fun activity!
We have lived together for nearly 3 years and to be honest, we have had some not-so-good housemates in the past so we are looking for someone like-minded to make sure that our place is a happy household! We are both friendly and social but also like to have our own space at times. We both have pretty strict schedules with early starts and as such are looking for someone who keeps a fairly similar schedule (i.e. noisy night owls need not apply)
What we are looking for:
While you don’t have to be a clean freak, we are looking for someone who is happy to share the housework and cleans up after themselves. We enjoy having friends/boyfriends over but don’t like to have people over every night of the week or have big parties.
We appreciate open and honest communication and like to get along rather than having conflict and we really just want to live somewhere where all housemates are comfortable and get along
• Work part or full time (please no uni students or shift workers)
• Are clean, tidy and considerate of others and other's belongings
• Are happy to commit to a cleaning roster as well as contributing to communal cleaning products and supplies
If you would like to arrange to meet with us and see the apartment, please send me a message.