|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Newly furnished and recently renovated two-storey apartment equipped with modern appliances, dishwasher, dryer and split system air con. Includes generous indoor living space and courtyard. Less than a 10 minute walk to RPA and University of Sydney, this is a prime location for hospital staff and students. Very well connected by public transport and also ideal for city workers. Street parking available.
Please disregard the room details above (for some reason the site won't let me save any changes) and refer to the below description instead:
Bedroom 1 (upstairs) available Monday 2nd Jan - Sunday 15th Jan
The master bedroom includes a double bed, desk, drawers, full-length mirrored robe and a private ensuite
$400/week + bills for singles
$450/week + bills for couples
Bedroom 2 (upstairs) available Wednesday 30th Nov - Friday 27th Jan
This room includes a double bed, desk, drawers, full-length mirrored robe and a bathroom shared with 1 other person
$320/week + bills
* Please note that we are only able to respond to applicants who have demonstrated that they have read the entire property description *
As we work and/or study long hours, a quiet home is essential. We like to keep the apartment clean, but the focus is on functionality rather than perfection. Although we're friendly people, we don't have much free time, so we'd prefer somebody who simply wants to share the space, rather than somebody who is looking to regularly socialise with their housemates. Our ideal housemate would be aged 22-35, working and/or studying full-time.
If interested, please send us a message with:
1) A little about yourself including your age, occupation and hobbies/how you like to spend your time at home;
2) Which room(s) you're interested in;
3) When you're hoping to move in;
4) How long you're intending to stay for;
5) Your phone number and some times in the next week when we may call you. This will give both of us an opportunity to ask questions and determine whether we'd be a good fit, prior to setting up an inspection.
Since we have limited availability to answer queries and conduct inspections, we are only able to respond to those who follow the above processes. This will allow us to keep things as efficient as possible so we have the opportunity to consider every applicant who has appropriately responded to this listing.
We look forward to hearing from you!