|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Newly furnished and recently renovated two-storey apartment equipped with modern appliances, dishwasher, dryer and split system air con. Includes generous indoor living space and courtyard. Less than a 10 minute walk to RPA and University of Sydney, this is a prime location for hospital staff and students. Very well connected by public transport and also ideal for city workers. Street parking available.
Bedroom 2 (upstairs) available.
This room includes a double bed, desk, drawers, full-length mirrored robe and a bathroom shared with 1 other person
$380/week + bills
You are sharing with three medical students. As we work and/or study long hours, a quiet home is essential. Our ideal housemate would be aged 22-35, working and/or studying full-time.
If interested, please send us a message with:
1) A little about yourself including your age, occupation, interests and reasons for wishing to move in with us;
2) Your typical schedule and how you will be spending your time at home;
3) When you're hoping to move in;
3) How long you're intending to stay for;
4) Your contact details and days/times you are available for phone call. This will give both of us an opportunity to ask questions and determine whether we'd be a good fit, prior to setting up an inspection.
Since we have limited availability to answer queries and conduct inspections, we are only able to respond to those who follow the above processes. This will allow us to keep things as efficient as possible so we have the opportunity to consider every applicant who has appropriately responded to this listing.
We look forward to hearing from you!