|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Oct 28, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Enjoy your own large bedroom with large sash window overlooking the downstairs courtyard Carpeted floor, really high ceilings, ornamental open fireplace in room.
Rent is $950 PCM
Awesome summer house with excellent location:
- close to CHAPEL ST SHOPPING
- close to ST KILDA BEACH
- close to FITZROY ST ST KILDA - CAFES and RESTAURANTS
- close to ACLAND ST - CAKES!!
- across the street is 2 bottle shops, cafe, pub, fish and chips, Indian, subway, 2 gourmet pizza places etc
- Albert Park Lake one block away
- MSAC , Fitness First (2 of), Genesis gyms and more all close by
- About 6 trams go straight into the city (Federation Square about 10 mins tram). Windsor train station is nearby.
Sharing with 3 other flatmates who enjoy each others company but also respect personal living spaces. All 3 guys are gay and down to earth.
I'm Ben, a 33yo business owner (landscape design & construction). I enjoy taking the dog for a walk, triathlons, camping, gym, reno's, bikram & pilates. Enjoys going away out of the city for small breaks when possible.
Robbie - mid 20's. Part time working and studying. Friendly.
John - our newest addition (from 5th Oct). Full time travel agent