|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
AVAILABLE NOW! 5 minute walk from the Highton shops, bus stop right outside straight to Deakin, all bills included, furnished rooms.
Looking for someone to take over my lease until March 2017 with freedom to extend.
- 5 minutes from Woolies, bakeries and multiple cafes and a 10 minute walk to the Barwon river.
- Bus stop right outside that goes straight to Deakin Waurn Ponds or to Geelong Railway Station and a 10 minute drive to the Waterfront.
- Bedrooms have lockable doors and are fully furnished with beds, desks and chairs and wardrobe space.
- All bills included - internet, gas, water, electricity etc
- Off street parking
- The house has a large lounge area and a big kitchen, two shared bathrooms and house heating.
- Two outdoor areas with beautiful views of Highton.
You will be living with two male apprentice chefs and two female Deakin students, everyone is friendly and gets along really well, but everyone is often out of the house so its very quiet.