|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- A very clean and beautiful newly renovated unit in Mount Waverley
- This is the place you can call HOME and feel relaxed.
- 2 bedroom unit – you will be sharing the unit with me
- Recently renovated, freshly painted
- Polished floorboards
- unlimited internet
- Spacious, plenty of natural light
- A big open lounge/dining space and modern and clean kitchen
- Newly renovated bathroom and kitchen
- Close to shops (Safeway, cafes, pharmacy, banks ect) close to beautiful parks
- ~15 mins walk to Mount Waverley station, plenty of buses right in front of the house
- 3mins drive from Foster exit on Monash Freeway
- Private car parking available + plenty of street parking available
- Storage room available for extra boxes/cases or a bike
- Furniture; my current housemate is moving out very soon :( so I am open to suggestions and ideas.
- No couples, no pets sorry
The room for rent has a large built in robe and will come with or without:
Double size bed
Bedside table with draws,
Desk and chair
Looking for FEMALE mature and responsible working professionals or students. No smoke in the house please.
All the bills are included = reasonable price for what you get from this house :)
You will be sharing the unit with me only. My name is Shona and I am in my late 20’s. I work full time as a nurse looking after sick babies at Monash Medical Centre. I am quite busy with work and study but I would always find time to chat ☺ I enjoy having a glass of wine with yummy cheese!! I enjoy going to the gym and yoga and I try to eat clean (yes.. I TRY .. at least… :P) My ideal housemate would be someone who's is easy going, social, neat, reliable and respectful.
This unit is quite clean and tidy and I'd like to share with someone who wants to keep it tidy, particularly the kitchen and bathroom ☺ If you think this is you, please give me a ring or msg.
Look forward to hearing from you.