|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This is a fantastic, clean, modern apartment in a perfect location! Only a few minutes walk or tram ride straight into the city along St. Kilda Road. Everything you need is near by!
The apartment is furnished, however the bedroom does not have any furniture in it. I'm looking for someone to move in ASAP and for preferably long term (atleast a year).
Here are just a few things this place has to offer:
- You'll have your own bathroom
- The apartment has a balcony
- Security intercom access
- Air conditioner
- Kitchen and laundry facilities
- A secure storage unit
- Secure car park in our apartment building
- Modern indoor pool
- Meeting room/boardroom facility
- An outdoor courtyard with barbeque area
- Located next to the beautiful Botanical Gardens, The Tan, public transport, restaurants and so much more.
I'm Phoebe, a 26 year old Australian girl and I will be your new housemate as my current housemate is moving. Originally from Queensland, I'm now living in Melbourne, was recently living in London for a few years and I'm an interior designer.
I consider myself very friendly, adventurous, extremely laid back, respectful of everyone's privacy, things and space and I'm pretty sure I'm one of the easiest people you could ever live with :)
Come check out the place and meet me! :)