|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Oct 29, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
These two rooms are in an elegant, renovated Victorian heritage terrace house situated in cosmopolitan Surry Hills - with its funky cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops. Features of the house include a large paved courtyard, a communal kitchen and dining, and a resident manager. Communal areas are regularly cleaned. Minimum term three months. Strictly no-smoking and no-party house.
1. A substantial double room (16.5 sq.m.) with shared bathroom - $350 pw. Rate includes utilities and Wi-Fi. Suitable for a couple or 2 singles. Available from 29 October
2. A huge extra-sized room for up to 3 people (29.5 sq.m.) with private front veranda and shared bathroom - $440 pw. Rate includes utilities and Wi-Fi. Suitable for a family or 2-3 singles. Available from 29 October.
It is within easy walking distance of the city, King’s Cross, Chinatown, Oxford Street and Central Station and on a direct bus route to the University of New South Wales, just 10 minutes away. The University of Technology is a 15 minute walk, and Sydney University is 20 minutes by bus. Surry Hills has long been a melting pot that sums up Australia's magical mix of cultures, heritage and entrepreneurial spirit.
Renovated to a high standard to reflect the gracious character of this heritage building, the house has a great feel and exudes a wonderful spirit. Most of our residents will stay 12 months or longer, but 3 months is the minimum.
* room is fully furnished, with a bar fridge, microwave, electric jug, television, heater, fan, beds, desk/tables, wardrobe and chest of drawers. You only need to provide your own bed covering, pillow and linen.
* Upfront costs: only two week’s residency fees in advance and two week’s security deposit.
* On-site, resident manager.
* Fully equipped communal kitchen and dining/common room.
* Sunny courtyard with outdoor seating.
* Free WIFI throughout the building.
* All communal areas are regularly cleaned.
* Individual security door entry locks.
* External laundry with pay-as-you-go washing machine and dryer.
* Walk to everywhere location with city and suburban bus and rail links close by.
* Surry Hills shopping, dining, great pubs, cafes and entertainment abound nearby.
* Walk to Central station/CBD/Hyde Park.
* Excellent bus links to Central, Circular Quay, Eastern Suburbs and UNSW.
* Close by are Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park, Centennial Park.
* Nearby attractions include Bondi Beach, Coogee Beach, Randwick Racecourse and Oxford Street.
We have a real United Nations in this house, with people from all over the world. We believe in a safe and considerate environment. We hope you will look back on your time in our boarding house as a great time in your life.
Please do not apply if you smoke or want to party all night.
Verifying yourself through social media adds social proof which enriches your listing and will increase enquires and responses to your messages. Your public profile is only shown to verified members.