|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
These two rooms are in an elegant, renovated Victorian heritage terrace house situated in cosmopolitan Surry Hills - with its funky cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops. Features of the house include a large paved courtyard, a communal kitchen and dining, and a resident manager. Communal areas are regularly cleaned. Minimum term three months. Strictly no-smoking and no-party house.
1. A substantial double room (16.5 sq.m.) with shared bathroom - $350 pw. Rate includes utilities and Wi-Fi. Suitable for a couple or 2 singles. Available from 29 October
2. A huge extra-sized room for up to 3 people (29.5 sq.m.) with private front veranda and shared bathroom - $440 pw. Rate includes utilities and Wi-Fi. Suitable for a family or 2-3 singles. Available from 29 October.
It is within easy walking distance of the city, King’s Cross, Chinatown, Oxford Street and Central Station and on a direct bus route to the University of New South Wales, just 10 minutes away. The University of Technology is a 15 minute walk, and Sydney University is 20 minutes by bus. Surry Hills has long been a melting pot that sums up Australia's magical mix of cultures, heritage and entrepreneurial spirit.
Renovated to a high standard to reflect the gracious character of this heritage building, the house has a great feel and exudes a wonderful spirit. Most of our residents will stay 12 months or longer, but 3 months is the minimum.
* room is fully furnished, with a bar fridge, microwave, electric jug, television, heater, fan, beds, desk/tables, wardrobe and chest of drawers. You only need to provide your own bed covering, pillow and linen.
* Upfront costs: only two week’s residency fees in advance and two week’s security deposit.
* On-site, resident manager.
* Fully equipped communal kitchen and dining/common room.
* Sunny courtyard with outdoor seating.
* Free WIFI throughout the building.
* All communal areas are regularly cleaned.
* Individual security door entry locks.
* External laundry with pay-as-you-go washing machine and dryer.
* Walk to everywhere location with city and suburban bus and rail links close by.
* Surry Hills shopping, dining, great pubs, cafes and entertainment abound nearby.
* Walk to Central station/CBD/Hyde Park.
* Excellent bus links to Central, Circular Quay, Eastern Suburbs and UNSW.
* Close by are Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park, Centennial Park.
* Nearby attractions include Bondi Beach, Coogee Beach, Randwick Racecourse and Oxford Street.
We have a real United Nations in this house, with people from all over the world. We believe in a safe and considerate environment. We hope you will look back on your time in our boarding house as a great time in your life.
Please do not apply if you smoke or want to party all night.