Private room with ensuite
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
Minimum stay is three months. Strictly no-smoking and no-party house. Available from 14 January.
This large double room with Queen bed, is suitable for a couple or single. $425 pw includes utilities and Wi-Fi.
It is in an elegant, clean, recently renovated terrace house situated in cosmopolitan Surry Hills - with its cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops. Features of the house include:
. a communal kitchen and dining
. a resident manager
. a large paved courtyard
. communal areas are regularly cleaned.
It is within easy walking distance of the city, King’s Cross, Chinatown, Oxford Street and Central Station and on a direct bus route to the University of New South Wales, just 10 minutes away. The University of Technology is a 15 minute walk, and Sydney University is 20 minutes by bus.
Most of our residents stay 12 months or longer, but 3 months is the minimum.
* room is fully furnished, with a bar fridge, microwave, electric jug, television, heater, fan, beds, desk/tables, wardrobe and chest of drawers. You only need to provide your own bed covering, pillow and linen.
* Upfront costs: only two week’s residency fees in advance and two week’s security deposit.
* On-site, resident manager.
* Fully equipped communal kitchen and dining/common room.
* Sunny courtyard with outdoor seating.
* Free WIFI throughout the building.
* All communal areas are regularly cleaned.
* Individual security door entry locks.
* External laundry with pay-as-you-go washing machine and dryer.
* Walk to everywhere location with city and suburban bus and rail links close by.
* Surry Hills shopping, dining, great pubs, cafes and entertainment abound nearby.
* Walk to Central station/CBD/Hyde Park.
* Excellent bus links to Central, Circular Quay, Eastern Suburbs and UNSW.
* Nearby attractions include Bondi Beach, Coogee Beach, Randwick Racecourse and Oxford Street.
We have a real United Nations in this house, with people from many parts of the world. We believe in a safe and considerate environment. We hope you will look back on your time in our boarding house as a great time in your life.
Please do not apply if you smoke or want to party all night.