|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
New House in Kangaroo Point, TWO room, Looking for 4 people
Available from 14/10
I am about to move in this new house completely renewed, located at the north side of Kangaroo Point, 492 Main Street.
The house is located:
- 100m to the bus stop, line 234, 14 mins direct to the city, or 200m for lines 227 and 232, 10 mins to CBD
- 500m to the city hopper, free ferry to the city
- 500m to IGA supermarket and 800m to Coles
- 2 minutes walking to Shafston College
- 1 minute walking to Kangaroo Point cliffs Park and 5 minutes to Raymonds Park that offers workout structures
The complex offers:
- Swimming Pool
- BBQ area
- Little gym
- Covered car park (1 car), covered bike park, visitors car park
I am looking for 4 people who are gonna share this unit with me, 25 years old Italian full time working in a restaurant.
There are two rooms to be rented:
- Ensuite room. Huge attic (you'll live in a separate floor, upstairs) with queen size bed, private bathroom, air conditioning, in-wall wardrobe and a wardrobe room.
Price: 165$ per/week, per/person + bills (around 6/8$ p/w, p/p)
Bond: 660$ total
- Double room. Very bright and spacious room with two single beds (in the photo there's still a queen size bed, work in progress), drawer, in-wall wardrobe, fan.
Price: 145$ p/w p/p + bills (around 5/7$ p/w, p/p)
Bond: 290$ p/p
Since the house is new and not everything's ready yet (furniture need to be moved in, adsl installed and some kitchenware and house material need to be bought) I'm offering a discount of 20$ p/p for the first two weeks (bond remains the same).
Prices from 14/10 to 28/10
Couple ensuite: 145$ p/p + bills
Double room: 125$ p/p + bills
Please contact me by private message or by phone
25yo, italian, full time worker