|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Available||Feb 28, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
- 1 bedroom available in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with a large balcony - amazing for summer afternoon drinks or growing some plants(which i am currently trying to do)
- Reverse Cycle Air con in the living area
- Secure Storage Cage in basement
- The building has access to a small gym, indoor pool and a sauna.
- You will be right across the road from Kmart, IKEA, Coles, KFC, Maccas and a gym Fitness First gym (plus a tone of other gyms in walking distance
- Tram stop is a short walk away, lines 109 and 12 - both going straight into the city via Collins St.
- There is also access to bike and walking paths.
- The apartment is located near some pretty amazing Vietnamese restaurants on Victoria Street
- You will have your own bathroom
- Good size built in wardrobe
- Large window
Please note there is very very limited parking in this area - this apartment suits someone with no car. Some streets have un-timed/non permit parking however it is a short walk away. If you have a car, there is an option of renting a space from another tenant which is $50.00 extra per week.
Bills are on top of the monthly rent of $1,064.00 (this may change slightly if the real estate put up the rent on the lease renewal)
Happy to provide more details on approx bills - just shoot me a message
You will be living with me, Nicole (29) I moved to Melbourne in 2013 from Brisbane.
I am a professional working full time in the city, my working hours are 8:30 - 4:30 M-F.
My interests include
Drinks on the large balcony
Going out with the girls on Chapel St
Bad Reality TV - the tackier the better
Trying to eat healthy
Attempting to go to gym
I am seeking a female housemate over 25, you will work full time and can pay rent on the 1st of every month + bills on time. Also wanting someone who can make a 6 month minimum commitment (signing of a lease required) Must like cats/not be allergic to cats.
My current housemate is moving in with her boyfriend soon - move in date can be flexible depending on when she leave etc. You will need to submit an application to the real estate and should that be approved, you will need to have bond and rent ready to be paid.
If you want to know more, please shoot me a message.