|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Available||Nov 5, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
- 1 bedroom available (with built in) in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with a large balcony - amazing for summer afternoon drinks!
- Reverse Cycle Air con in the living area
- Storage Cage
- The building has access to a small gym, indoor pool and a sauna.
- You will be right across the road from Kmart, IKEA, Coles (open till 12pm), KFC, Maccas and a gym :)
- Tram stop is a short walk away, lines 109 and 12 - both going straight into the city via Collins St.
- There is also access to bike and walking paths.
- The apartment is located near some pretty amazing pho restaurants on Victoria Street
Please note there is very very limited parking in this area - this apartment suits someone with no car. Some streets have un-timed/non permit parking however it is a short walk away. You can also choose to pay for parking at the shops across the road.
Bills are on top of the monthly rent of $1,064.00
You will be living with me, Nicole (28) I moved to Melbourne in 2013 from Brisbane.
I am a professional working full time in the city, my working hours are 8:30 - 4:30 M-F.
My interests include
After work drinks on a Friday
Bad Reality TV - the tackier the better
Trying to eat healthy
Attempting to go to gym
I am seeking a female housemate over 25, you will work full time and can pay rent on the 1st of every month + bills on time. Also wanting someone who can make a 6 month minimum commitment (signing of a lease required) and maybe want to stay on to extend to lease after April 2017. Must like cats
Ideally, you would be interested in similar things, but if not, that's ok too.
My current housemate is moving back to Brisbane in early November. You will need to submit an application to the real estate and should that be approved, you will need to have bond and rent ready to be paid.
If you want to know more, please feel free to shoot me an email or SMS :)