|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Furnished bedroom with own Toilet available for $171 in prime real estate on Warren St, St Lucia.
Hey guys! We currently have one furnished bedroom with its own toilet available for rent in our modern townhouse located on the top of a leafy tree lined street on Warren St adjacent to Carmody road which heads down to UQ which is about a 7-minute walk down the road from our house.
1. The location is ideal as it is a 2 min walk down the road to the 412 bus stop which takes you to the city (15 mins), UQ (one stop away), Hawken drive shops (10mins but can also walk it in 10mins), the St Lucia market place (restaurants, bakery and grocery store) is a 7 minute walk down the road and Guyatt park/City Cat ferries are also a 10 min walk down the road.
2. The house has modern appliances and furnishings. The kitchen has everything you can think of including all the cutlery, pots, pans, treys, toasters, microwave, etc. that is available for you to use anytime. There is a spacious fridge along with a large spacious pantry right next to it.
The living room is contemporary and has a large cream 12 seater sofa with a coffee table and TV connected to high speed OPTUS internet for your entertainment needs. There is also a dining table behind the sofa along with a shoe rack as the floors and staircase are both wood polished while the kitchen floor is tiled while the rooms are carpeted. The house is kept in immaculate condition with a weekly rotating cleaning roster.
3. The room is on the first floor and it has built in wardrobes, a study desk and a bed. The toilet is right outside your room door and only you will be using it. You will have the first floor to yourself as we are usually in our rooms either studying or working and only come down to get stuff from the fridge. You will also have access to the front porch/balcony which overlooks the serene canopy trees on Warren St (Your room has the same view). There is also a back porch/balcony overlooking the soccer fields/parks, UQ and skyline views of the city which is where we usually convene during the weekend. There is also one parking spot inside beneath the house available for you to use.
4. There are two males living in this beautiful house. I am studying a Bachelor of Business Management at UQ and Val is a recent graduate with a Masters in Commerce from UQ that is currently working full time for Government. During the week I am almost always in my room working on assignments and Val only gets back home every weekday night at 9pm – 10pm to get some sleep as he leaves the house every morning at 8am. We are quiet, respectful, courteous, accommodating and barely see each other during the week due to study and work commitments. Val has an active social life during the weekends and usually spends it with his girlfriend but they all catch up at night over pizzas, home cooked meals, drinks and youtube.
5. This is not a party house and we are looking for someone that is ideally studying, working, can clean up after themselves, pay bills on time but also want to socialise over the weekend over a bevy or two! Light smokers are welcome but smoking is strictly outside. We are looking for someone that can stay for 6 months or more and the bond can be payed a fortnight after moving in but we are flexible on both terms for the right person.
This is an awesome opportunity that only comes by once a year as the combination of dependable housemates, peace of mind, privacy, ideal location and prime real estate such as this for this price, is very rare. You will love everything about this house and we hope to meet our future housemate soon!
Please text or call me to arrange a time to come and see the place! Cheers.