|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We just secured a snazzy 4 bedroom place in Woolloongabba that's totally decked out with a 60s interior and a tonne of windows letting in natural light.
Bordered by an enormous green garden, near the city and nestled away on a quiet street, this is a rare inner-city find.
Your self-contained bedroom, bathroom and kitchen (+an extra basin) has external access and comes with ample parking on the property. Though we will all share the laundry and washing machine, for $240 (including all bills) this 1 bedroom sublet flat has ridiculous amounts of space and storage.
* security bars on all windows
* unlimited internet available for $15/week
* couples considered (rent negotiable)
This spacious hilltop cottage is only:
- 5 min walk to Woolloongabba (major) bus station.
- 15 min walk to Park Road (major) train station.
- 5 min walk to local pub.
- 2 min drive to motorway onramp in either direction.
- 10 min walk to southbank.
- 15 min ride to University of Queensland.
- 5 min ride to Griffith/QUT Southbank.
(Please note: we require two weeks bond totalling $420 in addition to your first weekly rent payment)
(more pics coming ASAP)