|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Large unfurnished bedroom available for rent immediately in a fully furnished modern two-storey townhouse in Coorparoo. The property has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with an additional powder room downstairs. You will be living with 2 young professional males in their early 20s working fulltime close to the CBD.
• Fully furnished, including sofa, dining, kitchen, fridge/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, TV, PS4, BBQ, outdoor furniture, etc. etc. Just bring your bed!! :) )
• Outdoor area for entertaining with BBQ and outdoor seating
• Fully ducted air-con throughout
• Unlimited Wi-fi
The bedroom available for rent:
• Size is 3.5m x 4m. I currently have a queen bed and large office desk with still plenty of space in the room.
• Carpeted with large built in robe.
• Ducted A/C throughout the entire house including your bedroom.
• You will be sharing the bathroom with one other, as the main bedroom has it's own ensuite.
• Shops: 10-minute walk to Coles, Woolworths, cafes, medical facilities, restaurants
• Bus: 400m walk to bus stops on Old Cleveland Road for easy access to the city
• Train: 1.1km or a 15-minute walk to Coorparoo Train Station
• Parking: Plenty of street parking available directly in front of the property.
• Timing: Remaining lease is until the 16th of January 2017 with the option of extending.
• Rent: $200/week
• Expenses: Additional $15/week contributing to electricity/water/internet
• Bond: $800 and you will be required to be put onto the lease until the end date of 16/01/2017 with the option of extending to be considered closer to that date.
All the paperwork is ready to go and once we find a suitable housemate we will be able to transfer the lease quite quickly.
Please note the photos attached are taken from earlier in the year, and the living room and dining furniture is different from what we have now but it's all there :)
If you're interested please message through a few details about yourself and we'll go from there, cheers.
The two males that you will be sharing with are good mates of mine I went to university with and we have all since graduated. They work in offices full time close to the CBD. Definitely chilled out guys, enjoy social drinks and dinners and heading out and about on the weekends. We're looking for a like-minded person who is friendly, clean and respectful.
|Cavendish Rd at York Street, stop 29||Close by|
|Cavendish Rd at Shire Street, stop 28/27||Close by|
|Cavendish Rd at Shire Street, stop 27/28||~ 3 min walk|
|Cavendish Rd at Coorparoo Shops, stop 26||~ 5 min walk|
|Leicester St at Halstead Street||~ 7 min walk|
|Old Cleveland Rd at Coorparoo, stop 23||~ 7 min walk|
|Leicester St near Rutland St||~ 7 min walk|
|Old Cleveland Rd at Coorparoo Primary||~ 7 min walk|
|Cavendish Rd at Emlyn Street, stop 31/30||~ 7 min walk|
|Leicester St near York St||~ 7 min walk|
|Coffee 252||Close by|
|Cafeine Cafe Coorparoo||~ 6 min walk|
|Miss India Coorparoo||~ 6 min walk|
|Vintage Kitchen & Vintage Closet Cafe||~ 6 min walk|
|Hong Kong Palace||~ 7 min walk|
|Mozza Pizza & Pasta||~ 7 min walk|
|Muzza's Gourmet Pies||~ 7 min walk|
|The Gallery Soho Cafe||~ 7 min walk|
|BRN Cafe||~ 7 min walk|
|Oishii Sushi Express||~ 7 min walk|
|Nando's Coorparoo||~ 8 min walk|
|Neptunes Harvest||~ 9 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 9 min walk|
|Four Square Stores QLD Ltd.||~ 9 min walk|
|Krishna Spice||~ 10 min walk|
|Woolworths Coorparoo||~ 10 min walk|
|Quik E Mart||~ 11 min walk|
|TRI-Obi Productions PTY Ltd.||~ 14 min walk|
|Woolworths Camp Hill||~ 25 min walk|
|THE ANTIPASTO SHOP||~ 26 min walk|
|Hoppers Iga Greenslopes||~ 26 min walk|
|IGA Marketplace Greenslopes||~ 26 min walk|
|Rock'N'Roll Bakery||~ 26 min walk|
|Coorparoo||~ 18 min walk|