|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A medium-sized room is up for rent at 19 Franklin street Kelvin Grove - PREFERABLY FEMALE
You will have the option to rent the whole room or share the room with a Year 12 student.
1. RENT THE WHOLE ROOM: price will depends on number of people, all bills included
+ single female: $160/w
+ 2 females: $200/w
+ suits family of up to 3: $220/w
Another single bed/mattress will be provided if required.
2. SHARE THE ROOM: 130/wk including bills and internet.
Bond: $400. Pay the rent in advance on a fortnight basis.
The secured apartment has a living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bath rooms and front yard are spacious and ready to be used. The shared room is available from 23/10.
Some primary features:
- fully furnished with single bed (up to 2 beds), mirror built-in wardrobe, drawers, desk, chair and heaps of storage
-15 min walk to QUT Kelvin Grove (free shuttle bus to QUT Gardens Point),
- within walking distance to supermarkets (Woolworth, Aldi, Coles, Saturday morning flea market), hospitals (RWBH), schools (KG state school)
- public transport ,QUT tennis courts and soccer field are just around the area.
The apartment is to share with a Vietnamese family who is easy-going, sociable and doesn't mind sharing occasional meals and a drink.