|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
This house is just about the prettiest thing you have ever seen. Fully furnished in the common areas, this three storey terrace features:
- east-facing bedrooms to catch the morning sun, but filtered through the trees lining Bourke St;
- formal and casual living spaces that flow out onto two separate courtyards;
- two (yes, TWO!) bathrooms;
- large kitchen with double oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and granite benches;
- unlimited internet for just $60/month, split evenly;
- Netflix and Stan and an Xbox on the big TV in the living room;
- right near Cleveland St and its buses, a 20 minute walk to both Central and Redfern, 10 minutes to Taylor Square, right near Bourke St Bakery, Messina, Belvoir Street theatre, the SCG and a whole host of wonderful cafe, restaurants and shops.
Your room is the master bedroom, which has its own balcony looking out on to Bourke Street, built-in shelves and a wardrobe.
Alex and I have been good friends since high school, Emma and Charlotte have been friends just as long, and we have all been friends for over 10 years. Charlotte and Alex work in advertising, Emma in event production and Hugh runs a record store. When we're not at home we're at the theatre, eating at (and then arguing about) restaurants, obsessing over the Swans (mostly Hugh, but he cares enough for all 4 of us), clubbing or pubbing, and when we're at home we're cooking, watching TV, or just hanging out.
As for you, our new housemate, you can be as present or as independent as you like! Of course we would love to include you in the family, but if you need some time to yourself then we won't mind at all. All four of us have partners that live elsewhere so we're not all at home all the time, but when we do we often hang out together. We have all been living together for a couple of years and it's all been a constant delight so far.