|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Hello potential flatmate,
My awesome flatmate is getting another place with her friends, hence this room is available starting May 1.
Don’t just rent a room, come share a home! Perched on the 15th floor of a modern apartment complex in the heart of the city. You will have a large, cozy, fully-furnished bedroom with your own private bathroom in a fully-furnished apartment.
Here are the details of the room:
- Queen sized bed with sheets, comforter, pillows, and cushions
- Full wardrobe and extra clothes rack
- Bed-side tables with drawers and bed-side lamps
- Pedestal fan
- Sofa seat
- Carpeted floor
- PRIVATE full bathroom
The apartment has the following features:
- Fully furnished: Plush sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs, 40” flat screen TV, fully carpeted with extra rugs, numerous wall mountings.
- In-unit washer/dryer.
- Full kitchen with gas stoves, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, grill oven.
- Full sets of plates/bowls, cutlery, cups and glasses, pots and pans.
- Balcony has gorgeous views of the Yarra River/Southbank skyline/Bay. Includes patio table, chairs, wicker sofa, and rug to enjoy the view with coffee or a drink.
Located on the border of the CBD, not secluded way out in the Docklands. Across the street from the nearest tram stop on Flinders Street, 100 meter walk from Collins Street/Batman’s Hill tram stop (both within the free tram zone). Building includes an outdoor swimming pool, and an indoor pool is under construction. Most importantly, the apartment is immaculately clean.
- For single occupancy.
- Please note, this is not a party house. Prefer to keep things quiet and end nights early on weekdays.
- You MUST be tidy and clean. This will be your home too, please help keep it homely.
- Rent is $325 p/w, includes all bills & unlimited 100mbps internet.
- Bond is 4 weeks rent
I’m 34, male, technology professional working in the Docklands. Moved to Melbourne recently from the USA for my current job. Fell in love with this city on my previous visit, and now happy to call it my new home.
I work 9-6 on the weekdays, and hit the gym after work. I like to be out and about on the weekends, enjoying the city with my friends and cousins. Very easy going, tidy, and respectful.
Your privacy will be thoroughly respected, and I’m glad to chat or share the odd meal/drink when schedules permit. Looking for someone responsible, easy going, and tidy to share a home with.
Happy to share my social media profiles, and request the same from you. Happy hunting!