|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Varsity is a great place to live and has an awesome range of benefits. I have lived there for 10 months now and have enjoyed every moment. Reluctantly I have to leave over the Uni holidays to travel for work and so I am looking for someone to take over my lease. It will run from 18th Nov to 9th Jan but you can extend the lease if you like. Here are some of the details about Varsity:
Purpose built, gated student accommodation resort just 5 minutes walk from the University of the Sunshine Coast.
Offers the following facilities:
- 2 swimming pools
- fully equipped gym
- tennis / basketball court
- 3 BBQs
- beach volleyball court
- recreation room with pool table, Foxtel, X-box, table tennis, music etc
- 24hr security
Each apartment offers shared common area living with 4 private double bedrooms with en suite facilities.
Each Bedroom offers:
- double bed with quality mattress
- 2 large storage cupboards / wardrobes
- study desk area with gas lift chair and desk lamp
- television aerial point
- ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
- bedside table
- ceiling fan
Each Apartment is fully fitted and equipped and is ready to move straight into:
- fully equipped kitchen with large fridge/freezer, oven, cooktop, microwave, toaster, kettle etc
- Plates, mugs, cutlery and all the pots and pans you need
- lounge area with air-conditioning, 3 seater lounge and chair, quality TV
- outdoor entertaining area with 7 piece wooden setting
- rent includes all water and electricity costs as well as 10gb of internet.
- personal car park is available (extra cost)
The roommates are absolute legends. They are fun and great to talk to and they are also clean and respect your personal space. 2 girls and 1 guy at the moment.