|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We just secured a snazzy 4 bedroom place in Woolloongabba that's totally decked out with a 60s interior and a tonne of windows letting in natural light.
Bordered by an enormous green garden, near the city and nestled away on a quiet street, this is a rare inner-city find.
Your self-contained bedroom, bathroom and kitchen (+an extra basin) has external access and comes with ample parking on the property. Though we will all share the laundry and washing machine, for $210 (including bills) this 1 bedroom sublet flat has ridiculous amounts of space and storage.
* security bars on all windows
* unlimited internet available for $15/week
* couples considered (rent negotiable)
This spacious hilltop cottage is only:
- 5 min walk to Woolloongabba (major) bus station.
- 15 min walk to Park Road (major) train station.
- 5 min walk to local pub.
- 2 min drive to motorway onramp in either direction.
- 10 min walk to southbank.
- 15 min ride to University of Queensland.
- 5 min ride to Griffith/QUT Southbank.
(Please note: we require two weeks bond totalling $420 in addition to your first weekly rent payment)
Friendly bunch of mates who love waxing-lyrical over a strong beer.
We are accepting of all types of people and will be happy to hang out together or leave you to your privacy.
The second story is very separate from the first, so it would suit someone independent who wants to create a home for themselves.