|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Large room, in spacious quiet home, with lockup garage for your car, close to the Mt. Lawley bar and cafe strip for FIFO housemate! 12 mins from the airport.
Great reasons why this room is perfect for you:
* brand new large air conditioned home
* heaps of room - 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 lounge rooms
* large furnished bedroom with lots of natural light (double bed is included but is not shown in the pic.)
* room has built in robe
* own bathroom (when my FIFO housemate is away on 2:1)
* secure lock up garage for your car or bike
* 12 minutes in an Uber or cab from the airport
* chef's kitchen with gas cooking
* relaxing covered gazebo area at the back which is the perfect place to chill with a glass of wine or beer
* Just down the road from the Beaufort St. cafe and bar strip
* All bills included (even endless bottled spring water)
* Quiet area with great neighours
* Near the Galleria shopping centre for all your shopping needs
* Two awesome female flatmates who are clean, considerate and cool!
All bills are included for $200 per week, with a $500 bond.
Feel free to give me a call or email and come and say hi.
Aaone is early 40s FIFO and works 2:1. I am early 40s and work full time in the city and have a tour and charter business on the side, so I am not often home. We are both very respectful and tidy.
We are looking for a FIFO housemate.
Thank you, we hope to hear from you!