|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
IT'S COMING..... Brand new granny flat, ready for occupation early December 2016.
The granny flat has everything you will need plus more:
- 1 bedroom with new floor to ceiling wardrobe, new carpet, curtains and includes a built in desk space (great for a student)
- brand new bathroom with laundry space. Huge shower, floor to ceiling tiles throughout. Includes washing machine and dryer plus linen cupboard
- new and stylish kitchen with timber benchtops and a window over the sink. Includes a separate breakfast bar overlooking the garden
- new timber look flooring and nice lounge area with TV
- outdoor there will be a sitting area and garden (within a few weeks of moving in)
- I've been conscious of storage so have packed in as much as I can
- Parking is off-street but not garaged
- Internet, water included in rent but you'll need to pay for electricity and do your own cleaning (please keep it lovely)
- Smokers ok but not inside please
As the first tenant please advise if you'd like it furnished with a bed and lounge or not. You are welcome to bring your own.
I love the Scandi/Industrial style and I've used this project to flex my design muscles. Everything will be timber, whites and charcoals. Not many expenses have been spared and pretty much everything is new. I want you to be happy and comfortable and stay long term.
The granny flat is towards the back of my property so while you have the added security of living with a family next door, you've got privacy as well and your own space. Plus there's a pool you are welcome to use as often as you want. I've included a pic of the house and you can see the pool. The granny flat is located up around the back of the house behind the pool.I've also included the granny flat plan for you.
You'll be living with me, a single, professional, full time working mum with two kids (5 and 6). I'm young at heart and pretty casual. Kids are great - if it helps, please know we have a boarder in the house who's been with us for over 7 months now. She's 23 so potentially some company as well. Kids are with their dad two nights a week so happy to share a drink and a laugh.