|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 9 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Modern 3 bed 3 bath Townhouse in the heart of North Melb!
ROOM AVAIL: 18th of March (no earlier). Looking for someone around 25-30yrs. Must have lived out of home before and stay for 9 months min.
(no pets - please ignore the first photo it is from previous tenants)
- 7min walk to tram 57/59 plus Macauly train station!
- Walking distance to RMH, RWH, RCH
- Short ride to Melb Uni or VU
- 100m from local shops including cute cafes, IGA, bakery, post office, chemist (woolworths also coming in a few months!)
- Everyone has their own bathroom - no fighting over shower time!
- Big open plan living/kitchen/dining with plenty of space and opens up onto a nice balcony for those summer days!
- Living area comes fully furnished, including all appliances (washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, fridge, TV, aircon)
- Heaters in every bedroom, aircon in living room
- Close to the CBD (roughly $10 uber ride ;)
- basic foxtel included
- unlimited internet for $15p/m
- Plenty of storage in garage and the house its self - can keep your bike locked up safe!
$250p/wk = ($1087 p/m - direct debit in advance)
- bedroom with ensuite and built in robe on the ground floor
- fits queen bed + desk/bookshelf
- available from March 18th no earlier
Looking for someone to commit until at least the end of the year, ideally 12 months. But if you're super awesome we might be able to come up with some arrangement :)
*NO couples or room shares
**utilities + internet are on top of rent. Internet is $15p/m and utilities are split 4 ways
Hi potential house mates!
Our house is looking for a 4th member! So far we have Em, 27yr old physio originally from Sydney. She works late nights and likes brunch, wine and going to F45.
Flo and Julz are a couple from france who moved here 8 months ago. Flo plays rugby and Julz is studying her masters at Melb Uni.
We don't share food or cook together, but we do like to hang out together some evenings watching tv or catching up on everyone's day!
We are looking for a tidy house mates who have great house sharing etiquette (ie knows their way around a sponge and knows how to use a vacuum! We are not "neat freaks" but we are looking for someone who will contribute to the house hold chores and treat the house like a home, not a dorm share. As the house comes fully (newly) furnished respect for other people's property is a must!
Have a partner? Thats fine - the more the merrier! Unless they start becoming a virtual live in rent free.. Not cool. We are already a busy house of 4, so we are looking for uno occupant!
Look forward to hearing from you! (please include some information about yourself - what you do, where you come from, where did you live before, any hobbies etc)