|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- 3 door wardrobe. Lots of space.
- Brand new furniture. Upstairs recently redone.
- Weekly cleaner.
- Full amenities in kitchen and living room.
- ADSL2, unlimited quota via Iinet.
- 2 gate protected parking spaces, one undercover.
- Lovely neighbours
- Queer friendly space.
- 50m from a Stop bus for the 15, 402 and 990. 20 minute bus travel time to the city.
- 5 minute drive or 20 minute walk to the Leederville strip.
Less than 5 minutes walk from The Paddington, The Cabin bar, Divido, New Norcia bakery, book shops and a dozen other restaurants and cafes.
I am a doctor, currently working in an emergency department, soon to be moving to general practice in January. I'm quite a geeky person. I enjoy board games, video games, comics and genre TV. I'm looking for someone who hopefully shares some of these interests and who doesn't spend all their time in their room, as there is such a lovely living area to enjoy. I am social without being raucous. I have many different types of tea.
I have recently returned to this apartment. All the shared area furniture is brand new and lighting and paint have just been redone. I am looking for someone tidy with respect for other people and their property.