|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Available||Nov 12, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- 1 minutes from the 96 Tram
- 5 minutes from the 1 and the 8
- 3 minutes walk to the Great Northen
- 1 minute walk to the Empress
- 30 seconds to Bu cafe
- 1 minute to Babajan
- Nicholson Street 30 seconds 1 minute walk
- Brunswick East end of Lygon St 10 minutes walk
- Brunswick Street 20 minute walk
- St Georges Rd & Piedemontes IGA 10 minutes walk
- Big backyard
- Separate outside toilet and laundry
- Big second level landing overlooking Carlton North skyline
- Cosy but not small living spaces
- Additional 5th shared room
- Back entry via the lane
** Rent is $770 p.c.m
** Bond is $1080
I am 24, work full-time in the city and am about to conclude the last of my university studies. After my departure from Station street I will be moving home to save for my big trip to the Americas' next year. This is why I will be passing on this great room.
You will be living with 3 other people (two guys and 1 girl) all working full-time or studying. This is not a midweek party house given that everyone has to get up in the morning for their respective responsibilities.
If you work full-time or are at uni while working you will fit into this house just fine.
Everyone is happy doing their own thing but also appreciate some good house time together.
My very comfortable bed and amazing desk will also be for sale !
I look forward to hearing from you all.