|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
There is one double bedroom available to rent for $150 including all bills and wifi. I am looking for either working professionals or international students.
- Large home with a Victorian-era feel to it with high ceilings & beautiful stained glass windows. The house is old and has a few dings and scratches but I think it's nice.
- 2 outdoor living areas with table and chairs & nice garden.
- 1 lounge area with tv just off from the kitchen.
- Cosy kitchen with dishwasher and a few pot plants.
- 1 separate lounge room with tv and aircon.
- New bathroom with toilet and 2nd toilet in outside laundry.
- Fast unlimited NBN internet with download speeds up 25Mbps.
- 2 weeks rent upfront & 2 weeks bond = $600 move in costs.
- 1 Large double bedroom
- Bedroom has its own cycle air conditioner.
- Double bed, desk, chair, bedside table & wardrobe.
(if you would like to bring you own furniture that's fine).
- The house is in an amazing location. It's a very short walk (less than 10mins) along a beautiful tree lined street to the Vic Park Cafe strip which has many great restaurants, cafes, pubs as well as a shopping centre with Woolworths.
- The area has a great community feel to it & there is a park 2mins walk away.
- South Perth foreshore is 15mins walk away.
- Perth city is very close and other shopping centres are also near by.
3min walk to bus stop. 10-15min drive to Perth CBD by car and 25mins by public transport. 6mins on public transport or 10mins walk to Vic Park train station. There is a Curtin Uni Shuttle Bus that goes past the house and 17 is mins by public transport to Curtin Uni.
Who I'm looking for:
- Someone who is happy to keep the house clean and tidy.
- Smoking is okay outside.
- Absolutley no drugs.
- Unfortunately no pets are allowed.
- Sorry no couples or people who are unemployed.
- This is not a party house. However, guests and music are fine as long as its not all the time or too late at night.
Thanks for reading my ad & best of luck in finding the right house for you.
I am a 24yr old Australian female working full time in social services. I am friendly and social but also enjoy quiet time as well. ENFP and a Pisces for those who are into that stuff :P
A 25yr old working proffessional male is intending to move in to the house as well.