|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
There is one double bedroom available to rent for $150 including all bills and wifi. I am looking for either working professionals or international students.
- Large home with a Victorian-era feel to it with high ceilings & beautiful stained glass windows. The house is old and has a few dings and scratches but I think it's nice. I'm trying to do up the garden.. we currently have a mango tree, ferns, herbs and sunflowers!
- 2 outdoor living areas with table and chairs & nice garden.
- 1 lounge area with tv just off from the kitchen.
- Cozy kitchen with dishwasher and a few pot plants.
- 1 separate lounge room with TV, Netflix and air-conditioning.
- New bathroom with toilet and 2nd toilet in outside laundry.
- Fast unlimited NBN internet with download speeds up 25Mbps.
- 2 weeks rent upfront and 2 weeks bond = $600 total move in costs.
- 1 Large double bedroom
- Bedroom has its own cycle air conditioner.
- Queen size bed, dresser, desk, chair & wardrobe.
- The house is in an amazing location. It's a very short walk (less than 10mins) along a beautiful tree lined street to the Vic Park Cafe strip which has many great restaurants, cafes, pubs as well as a shopping centre with Woolworths.
- The area has a great community feel to it and there is a park 2mins walk away.
- South Perth foreshore is 15mins walk away.
- Perth city is very close and other shopping centres are also near by.
3min walk to bus stop. 10-15min drive to Perth CBD by car and 25mins by public transport. 6mins on public transport or 10mins walk to Vic Park train station. There is a Curtin Uni Shuttle Bus that goes past the house and 17 is mins by public transport to Curtin Uni.
Who I'm looking for:
- Someone who is happy to keep the house clean and tidy.
- Smoking is okay outside.
- Absolutley no drugs.
- Unfortunately no pets are allowed.
- Sorry no couples or people who are unemployed.
- This is not a party house. However, guests and music are fine as long as its not all the time or too late at night.
Thanks for reading my ad and best of luck in finding the right house for you.
I am a 25yr old Australian female working in social services and studying postgrad part time. I am friendly and outgoing as well enjoy my quiet time, ENFP and a Pisces for those who are into that stuff. The other housemate is a 31yr old Australian male who does FIFO, he is very relaxed and nice. My boyfriend also stays at the house some of the time, he is really friendly and works full time.
The house has a really chilled and welcoming vibe to it - I'm sure you will feel at home here :)
I am pretty busy and often out of the house so its nice to share the occasional meal or watch Netflix together with housemates. I enjoy having a glass of wine and a chat.
|Cargill Cafe||Close by|
|Neho Asian Tapas||~ 7 min walk|
|Boxx To Go Cafe Lunch Bar||~ 7 min walk|
|Dutch Trading Co||~ 8 min walk|
|Deevine Cafe||~ 8 min walk|
|Geddes St Before Washington St||Close by|
|Geddes St After Washington St||Close by|
|Mackie St Before Hordern St||Close by|
|Mackie St After Hordern St||~ 3 min walk|
|Washington St After King George St||~ 4 min walk|
|CN Mart Victoria Park||~ 11 min walk|
|Shortway Store||~ 11 min walk|
|Seoul Mart||~ 12 min walk|
|Victoria Park Continental Food||~ 12 min walk|
|Woolworths Victoria Park||~ 13 min walk|
|Victoria Park||~ 20 min walk|