|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Oct 29, 2016|
|Length of Stay||2 months to 1 year|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Your potential new home is:
- 400m from the 67 tram line
- 4 mins drive from the nearest train line (Glenhuntly train station)
- 11mins drive to Brighton Beach
- 5 mins drive to Monash Uni Caulfield
- 15 mins drive to Monash Uni Clayton
- 15 mins drive to Chapel St precinct
- 20mins drive to the centre of the CBD
It has a lovely outdoor area, to enjoy the sunshine and a few drinks, and is therefore perfect for summer.
There is also a communal study room for desks, if you are so inclined.
There will be accessible internet available. The house also has dual split-cycle air-conditioning to accommodate for the Melbourne weather.
Get excited, your potential flatmates are a:
- Medical student
2 girls and a guy.
We are all mid twenties, very relaxed types. We enjoy a drink in the sunshine, and are fit and happy people. We have all lived in share accommodation before, are respectful, clean and love cooking.