|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Single room available in a lovely 3 bedroom house with a huge backyard.
We've got everything!
- Newly renovated kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and all the bells and whistles
- Air conditioning and gas heating
- Outdoor laundry
- Right near the train station and bus stop
- 1km from beach
- Close to bike paths and shops
- room has built-in wardrobes, fits a queen sized bed and chest of drawers easily.
- Netflix and Stan available (free)
- unlimited internet for $20 per month.
We foster rescue dogs, so you MUST love animals and be willing to have them around you at all times. They are adorable and love cuddles!
Due to our fostering, we cannot take any additional permanent animals.
We are two girls in their 30's who are very quiet and enjoy relaxing, watching TV, gardening and cooking. We are both up early with work and walking the dogs, so if you're a nana on the inside like us and don't mind an early night, that's perfect! :) We both work hard and are either studying at uni or bring work home to do. We aren't really party animals, so we are after someone who is like-minded. If you are studying hard this year or just looking for a chilled out house, this is the place for you.
We do enjoy having an afternoon sesh in the backyard every now and then.
We after someone who is quiet, a non-smoker, clean and respectful.