|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
One bedroom for rent at $180 per week. Furnished for easy move in. Only two minutes walk from bus and ferry. Close proximity to West End shops and cafe. Within walking distance to QUT campus, Brisbane CBD and South Bank.
• Moments to West End's restaurants, cafes and ALDI grocery store
• Only 2kms to the CBD
• 2 mins walk to West End Ferry and Bus Stop
• Internet, phone and bills included in rent
• Require 2 weeks bond and 2 weeks rent in advance
• Suitable for long term and short term stay
• no pets please
The vibrant West End is only moments away, with its many restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques of Boundary Street and Hardgrave Road. In the midst of Brisbane's 3 top schools - Brisbane State High, St Laurence's, and Somerville House, also South Bank Parklands, GOMA, the Queensland Museum and QPAC are all within walking distance and the CBD is less than 2kms away for those seeking an ultra-convenient lifestyle.