|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Urgently looking for someone 2 weeks free rent included
Sophisticated urban living at its best, The Platinum development offers more than just an inner city address. With its beautifully landscaped gardens with , alfresco dining this apartment will impress!
- State of the art kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances.
- Kitchen and bathroom interior finishes include Cesar Stone bench top, high gloss timber zebrano veneer and mirror splash backs
- LED lighting throughout
- Walk through wardrobe
- main bedroom with ensuite
- Internal laundry with Dryer
- Study nook
- Spacious living area which flows out to a fabulous balcony
- Data/TV points in living and main bedroom
- Security building, Video intercom
- Air conditioning throughout
- Complex includes health club featuring pool, gymnasium, steam and massage rooms.
The apartment is located a 2 min walk away from an array of recreational, cultural, entertainment and retail attractions, including the East Village dining and retail precinct, home to the Eat Street restaurant strip and fresh food marketplace.
Located just 3km from the city and only 850m from Green Square train station this apartment is perfectly linked for easy access into the CBD.
Urgently looking for someone , 2 weeks free rent included.
My name is Beau and I am a 24 year old professional working in Defence.
I am originally from Melbourne and have been living in Sydney for the past 2 years where I have enjoyed exploring this great city whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
I enjoy socialising, the beach, keeping fit and am looking for someone likeminded to share my home with.
If you're interested shoot me a message.