|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Come and live with us in our beautiful home in Gardenvale!
We're an easy-going household of five friendly 20-somethings. Unfortunately, one of our housemates, Dan, is moving back home to Sydney so we're looking for another person to come and join the family in "Kooyong Manor".
The house itself is a beautiful old mansion of a property with a stunningly huge backyard, garage for storage, flower beds, hammocks, fairy lights, vege-patch, and lots of natural light. We're a 10 minute walk from the station, close to tram/bus stops, and have plenty of on-street parking.
Here's who you'll be living with.
- Alice is a an artist and musician. She's been in the house for a couple of years now, loves gardening and Groupon pilates.
- Simon (Alice's boyfriend) is a musician who works in retail and also dabbles in Groupon pilates. He's a fanatic Bulldogs supporter, so understandably a pretty happy man.
- Alistair is a law student, works for Medicare, and may sometimes be heard rehearsing showtunes in the shower (currently going through a Creed phase)
- Amelia is a model/business owner/singing teacher/nanny who lives quite a busy life but still loves catching up with friends. She loves scented candles and flamingo bedsheets.
- Frances is a super active triathlete, tea and pyjamas aficionado, and she's just about to commence her PhD.
We're a pretty busy and active bunch, coming and going constantly at different times, but whenever we can we love to get together for dinners and drinks, BBQs and big chats. Most importantly we're a calm respectful household and we'd love more than anything to keep up the easy-going vibe.
So send us a message telling us a little bit about yourself! Looking forward to hearing from you.