|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
ROOM TO RENT IN NEW LUXURY 3 BEDROOM MERITON PENTHOUSE APARTMENT – MASCOT
Unique urban 3-bedroom Meriton apartment situated in the hub of Mascot Precinct
AVAILABLE ROOM FEATURES;
* Double bedroom available with built-in high gloss slide wardrobes
* Ceiling to floor windows
* Own split level air-conditioning system
* A modern, spacious open plan layout with free-flowing living area
* Kitchen with stone bench tops and new Samsung / European ILVE appliances
* Timber-tone wood flooring throughout
* Internal laundry with dryer in off-kitchen laundry room
* Shared bathroom with 1 other roommate - glass shower and high quality finishes
* Integrated split system air conditioning throughout
* Super-fast broadband at 100 Mbps
* Security intercom system and secure building access
* Secure parking
* Indoor aquatic centre including heated lap pool, spa and sauna
* Fully-equipped fitness centre exclusive to residents
* Landscaped rooftop gardens with private BBQ area
* Dedicated onsite building manager ensuring all apartments and facilities are kept to a high standard with maintenance promptly addressed
APARTMENT LOCATION – close to transport, retail and employment hubs;
* 2-minute walk from Mascot train station and all major bus links into city & beaches.
* 5km from Sydney CBD, 8-minute commute by train to Central Station and 2km from Airport
* Close to Westfield East Gardens Shopping Centre
This dynamic precinct captures the village vibe of Mascot Central, with a pedestrian-only outdoor retail laneway dotted with alfresco cafes including Oliver Brown, Woolworths, a pharmacy, medical centre, 20 additional specialty shops, and relaxed spaces. Just a short walk away you'll find yourself at the centre of Mascot Centrals melting pot of businesses, restaurants and public transport connecting you to beaches, the city, or the airport.
Currently two professional hardworking and easy going guys living in the apartment. Both work long hours and are hardly home. Flatmates are tidy, clean and enjoy socialising.
Please don't hesitate to get in contact.
We're looking for a professional, considerate person or couple who would love to call the apartment home. If you're after a drama free place and are clean, tidy and respectful whilst also open to having a drink and being social you'll fit in just fine. With that being said we also completely understand and respect each other's space and privacy. We both work long hours being highly career driven so like the apartment to be a place of Zen when we get back but at weekends also enjoy having our friends circle over and entertaining.