|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Brand new, spacious apartment on the 43rd floor!
The address is somewhere between Southern Cross and Flagstaff.
** If you're staying alone, the bedroom and bathroom are yours (but you pay more).
** Please ensure before arranging an inspection that:
- it's not too far away from school/work
- you actually remember the date itself
- also, females pay the 1-week bond upfront (can be refunded upon arrival, or used to secure interest), as 80% did not turn up / got cold feet.
- Secure interest: 1 week (bond)
- Lease signed: 3 weeks (bond)
- Upon moving in: 1 month (paid monthly)
- Video intercom access.
- TPG NBN internet 25/5Mbps (upgradeable).
- Fabulous city-view from living space and balcony!
- Air-conditioning / heating for all areas.
- (optional) 1 parking lot @ $50 weekly, negotiable.
You will share ($170) or keep to yourself ($340):
- 1 spacious room, with a window (pictured above).
- 1 bathroom (shared laundry inside).
- (optional) 1 queen sized bed with additional drawer
- Free trams nearby!
- Shops and supermarkets around the corner
- 24/7 concierge downstairs
- An indoor heated pool
- A gymnasium (right beside the pool)
- A BBQ courtyard (temporarily unavailable)
You're free to use the kitchen as long as it is kept clean.
We'll be sharing the following / feel free to bring yours:
- 1 dishwasher
- 2 microwaves
- 2 ovens (large and small)
- 1 washer / dryer combo
- 1 large fridge
- 1 sofa and coffee table
- 3 office chairs
- Kitchenware and utensils
ComSci student @ RMIT.
Find out anything else during the interview. Either it works, or it doesn't: most people don't actually read up to this point anyway, so I think this suffices.
Where I've been:
- born Auckland (8 yrs)
- stayed Singapore (14 yrs)
- now in Melbourne (2 yrs)
|Spencer St/Lonsdale St||Close by|
|Lonsdale St/Spencer St||Close by|
|Southern Cross Coach Terminal/Spencer St||Close by|
|Skybus Coach Terminal/Spencer St||Close by|
|King St/Lonsdale St||~ 3 min walk|
|La Trobe St/Spencer St||~ 3 min walk|
|Jeffcott St/Spencer St||~ 5 min walk|
|Melbourne Remand Centre/Spencer St||~ 6 min walk|
|Supreme Court/Lonsdale St||~ 6 min walk|
|Southern Cross Station/Collins St||~ 8 min walk|
|County Court/Lonsdale St||~ 8 min walk|
|Lonsdale St/Spencer St #120||Close by|
|La Trobe St/Spencer St #119||~ 3 min walk|
|Spencer St/La Trobe St #1||~ 3 min walk|
|Spencer St/Bourke St #1||~ 4 min walk|
|Spencer St/La Trobe St #119||~ 4 min walk|
|King St/La Trobe St #2||~ 5 min walk|
|Southern Cross||~ 6 min walk|
|Southern Cross Railway Station/Spencer St #122||~ 7 min walk|
|Flagstaff||~ 7 min walk|
|Lonsdale St/William St #6||~ 7 min walk|
|Spencer St/Collins St #1||~ 8 min walk|
|Flagstaff Railway Station/William St #7||~ 8 min walk|
|Health Express||Close by|
|Coffee Rush||Close by|
|Michel's Patisserie||Close by|
|Subway® Restaurant||Close by|
|Pretty Mama Caribbean Grill | Island Bar||Close by|
|Picolo Coffee||Close by|
|Pasquale Spencer Outlet Centre||Close by|
|Pizza Project||Close by|
|Le Cirque||Close by|
|that coffe place||Close by|
|Higher Ground Melbourne||Close by|
|Crown Asian Supermarket||Close by|
|Coles Supermarkets||Close by|
|Indian grocery melbourne city (walkers stop convenience)||~ 3 min walk|
|EzyMart-Bourke St||~ 3 min walk|
|IGA X-press King Street||~ 4 min walk|
|Woolworths Bourke Street (Metro)||~ 5 min walk|
|Fresh Pantry Spencer Street||~ 7 min walk|
|Southern Cross Supermarket||~ 7 min walk|
|Woolworths Southern Cross Station (Metro)||~ 7 min walk|
|AYURCLINIC - Ayurveda Homeopathy Yoga Meditation Melbourne Australia||~ 7 min walk|
|Dome IGA X-press||~ 10 min walk|
|IGA X-press Queen Street (85)||~ 12 min walk|
|La Trobe University, Franklin Street||~ 13 min walk|
|RMIT, City||~ 20 min walk|
|Melbourne Business School||~ 29 min walk|