|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 month|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hello! Our home is in "St John's Wood", Ashgrove. We have parks, bike trails, golf courses, country clubs, coles, chemists, restaurants, dan murphy's and even a Banneton bakery with THE BEST banoffee pies.. :)
You will be starting a new lease at the end of April for 6 months/ 8 months. The owners are flexible ♥️2 ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE :)
ALSO sorry but we cannot host any more pets unless it's a bird or a fish!
The home offers:
- Easterly facing deck; the perfect spot to start the day or have quiet nights under the stars
- 2 car lock-up garage
- Additional under-house storage
- Unlimited wifi by OPTUS
- Near a bus stop (400m walk through a park)
- Wood flooring
- A LOT of storage
- Air-conditioning in the living room
Your room is BIG!!!
- MEASUREMENTS: 13ft by 16ft ( I have size 9 feet :P so you got your money’s worth haha)
- Space to fit a king size!
- A fan for hot summer days
- A built in wardrobe
- shelves and bed can be provided for a price :)
As for the people you will be living with... We are a friendly and easy-going group (Tamara - RN, Jeremy - Full time student/ casual at Mater) who are looking for someone special to fit into our home. We love spending time together making meals, watching movies or having wine and board game nights. But of course we like our down-time... Each of us have been a part of sharehouses who only care about rent and we aren’t looking for that.