|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Looking for one girl to share the room with a female Japanese student.
- 28 Bouverie St. Very close to Melbourne Uni & RMIT.
- 2 Bed rooms and 2 Bath rooms for only 3 people in the flat including you. (Sharing the bathroom with only one person)
- Fully furnished, OWN SWIPE CARD and KEY.
- NO one in the living room to stay, NON smoker, and NO party animal.
- 170 AUD per week including all the bills (Unlimited wifi, Electricity, Water)
- Please message to organise an inspection. Message only please.
Preferrably someone studying and wanting a quiet and clean place.
Kindly send me your nationality, what you are doing in Melbourne and age.
We are all international students in Melbourne. One is from Korea studying at RMIT. Another one is from Japan studying at William Angliss.
We want someone quiet, clean, and who has a clear goal in Melbourne.
You are gonna be the third one in this flat so there will be total 3 people only in this apartment.